The strike back work

Mew~

Dont worry..theres a word called strike back..I said and we all smirked.

I told Singto to hack into the delivery service compmay and to find about that person. Singto nodded and after 5 minutes he came with all the delivery guys biography. No joke man theres a book starting form when he was born till now. Singto is.......definitely a great hacker...

After I read everything I asked Bright ti gi capture the man and then he nodded. I smirked thinking how "Bunnies death" is going to regret their decision on messing with me.......

Bright~

Mew asked me to find the delivery guide with Singtos given information. I cracked my neck and fingers getting ready to do my job....

I took some men with me. I went to the company and asked where I could get this "delivery guy". They said that they cannot provide information regarding the people of the company.

"Tch... what a pain in the ass I thought". Well can I atleast get his number, I'm his cousins friend. I said in the most convincing way. Later they finally gave me his phone number. I sighed and got out of the building and called Singto.

"What do you wnat dumbass" he said as soon as he picked up. "Shut up asshole. Hes not in the company right now. I got his phone number. Imma send it to you. Track him down." I said and he replied back with a ya ya.

Then he cut the phone. How am I friends with such a person I thought to myself and shook my head. Until I got the info from Singto I sat down in a restaurant to eat. I mean hey a mans gotta eat. I then ordered some food to eat. Ahhhh how relaxing this place is I thought.

I should bring Win here would be happy and jump like a bunny. With that thought I smiled....

Ting. A notification stopped me from day dreaming. Tch...
It was Singto. When I opened the notification my eyes went wide. The dude was in frigging Canada. What the fuck. Dont tell me I have to go all the way there to get his ass here for Mew. Ahhh I'm pissed. Why the hell is he there. With that I got up to head to the airport with a pissed off aura. It wanst that he was far away for me it's just that I had a date with win...... tomorrow.

Ahh I kicked the wall in frustration and then got in the airoplane to head towards Canada.....

Well I'm sorry for such short chapters. But as per to one of the readers request I shall try post 2 chapters a week. Anywyas once again if your intrested in Brightwin stories please read my story called "the player and his singer "..

Thank you💙