FUCK WHY

Bright~
We were all already sitting down at the table and introducing ourselves. I was giving Win a questioning gaze and saw him giving me the same look. Then I saw this guy named Gulf staring at Win and me. It looked like he was getting suspicious of us so I kicked Win on the leg and moved my head in a motion pointing towards the washroom. It seems he understood and followed me.

I could see that Gulf was about to follow us but then got stopped by Mew. Oh God bless him. When Win and I reached the washroom I hugged him instantly. I had so many questions but the first thing that came out of my mouth was "I missed you bunny".

He hugged me back and said that he missed me too giving me the pouty look. I smiled at his cuteness. After our beautiful momment I kept my hands at his shoulder and asked himself seriously what he was doing here. He told me that he came with Krist the guy that Singto was crushing over. They were friends.

He looked at me and asked me the same questions. I replied that I was friends with Singto and he basically dragged me here. Otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered to come but I'm happy that I came because I met you.

Win laughed and that was hosnelty the cutest thing I'd ever seen. I was so attracted to him that before I knew it I was kissing him passionately. I roamed around his mouth earning some soft muffles of moans that were pleasure to my ears. He was tapping on my shoulder so I let go of him and saw him huffing for breath. I smiled at the lovely sight.

Then I hear the door bust open to reveal non other than Gulf. Shit did he see us ? Win hasnt told them about me . This is going to be a hassle to explain.

I looked over to see Win who was still huffing for breath and was shocked. I saw him looking a bit nervous so I hugged him. " what do you think you are doing to Win " I heard gulf say in a cold ruthless voice. I'm not going to lie..it was scary, commanding almost like he was a leader.

Win was fidgeting and getting very nervous now. I just pecked him on the cheeks and was about to say " Win and i-"

Right then Win came in front of me.. held my hand and looked at Gulf and said " I'm sorry Gulf for not telling you but I've been dating Bright for a while now". When Win said that I was happy until Gulf said..

"Why would you date a member from fucking devils face"

I was shocked

Win was shocked

Gulf had shouted that

I'm pretty sure the others heard It too

Fuck.