what is this feeling

Mew~
Until he parted his lips and said...

"Thank you...for taking care of me.."

I was scared. I'm not going to lie. I thought he would be angry, sad or decide to run away and I was scared to loose him. He became my weakness and I didn't want to loose him..I wanted him by my side but knowing the drama that happened between our organization...idk if things will work out.

I thought of many things he could have said but him saying thank you was something I didnt think of. I sighed in relief with my heart beating fast. "How are u feeling now" I asked him not knowing what else to say. He then said, "Im feeling better..thank you again and i would like to have a discussion with u...about our mafia group and what has happened, may/ will happen "

I tensed up a bit. My hands formed into a fist as I continued looking at his eyes. I said sure. I mean what else could I have said? No? Why should we? Ofcourse not. So then I got up from my seat and put on my suit. I directed him to another washroom where he could wash his face and do whatever needed. I then left to go and wash my own face and fix my clothing. After I was done I went to check up on Gulf. He's still wearing the clothes I gave him last might which reminds me that it looks a little big for him and that he looks really cute. He really does look gorgeous in my clothes I thought as I looked at him with lustful eyes and as I was staring I heard snapping noises.

"Hello? Mew can u hear me?"

"Huh..oh yes. I'm sorry I just..uhm yea I was just dazed. Sorry about that. Do you need anything?" I replied and as I focused on his face I saw a few water droplets going down from his face to the neck. Probably because he washed his face but my mind went blank cuz he looked absolutely beautiful with water dripping and sliding down his body while he's wearing oversized clothes. Not any clothes..my clothes.. Gulf...u look..

"MEW"

I snapped out of my thoughts

"Are u fine? U keep on drifting away. I think u need to rest...."

I collected my thoughts together and said to myself.." snap out of it mew, act like a proper leader..ur father would be dissapointed in u"

"No. I'm fine, I do not need to rest and I apologize for my misconduct. Do you need anything?" I asked

"Ah yes. I would like to know where my clothes are and who changed me"

Shit. I just promised to act like a leader but my emotions. It cant...this feeling..its too much. Sorry father, I have dissapointed u but for this time I'm going to chase after this feeling and capture it.

"Ah. I asked someone to wash ur clothes. It should be drying outside. I'll ask a maid to bring it in. Do not worry and as for who changed ur clothes.." I paused a bit before answering "it was me"

I looked at him examining each reaction . His eyes widened a bit indicating that he us suprised and then his face started turning red...wait.. is he embarrassed or ...do I have a chance..

I smirked

"Do not fret. I see u get quite red easily but then i said it's alright i changed ur clothes with a blindfold on"

He sighed. But looked a bit sad. Did I see that correctly? No..I'm sure I saw it wrong. He wouldn't be sad. It's probably just my mind going crazy for him..

Gulf~
I wanted to talk to him seriously but ...I dont know what's happening to me. What is this feeling. No..I need to be serious..for me..for Krist..for Win