Bright and Win kissing

Gulf~
Me, Win and Krist were already at the restaurant waiting for Singto and his friends. I'm very intrested in knowing about Singto and his friends. I want to know what they do or is he even good enough for Krist. Usually I'd just have their information ...I mean it's quite easy but I promised Krist that I wouldn't even touch my laptop to hack about them. I sighed while keeping my hands on my face getting tired and bored of waiting.

I noticed that there were hardly any customers in this restaurant I mean not that I'm complaining. Right then I heard the door open to see 3 men walking in. One was tall, hot..ahem, he looked cold and cautious of everything. He was very intriguing. Then there was another guy who was smiling towards us mainly at Krist so I guess he is Singto. But then ..I saw Bright. What is he doing here. And mostly why is he staring at Win?!?!?

My senses are tingling. Somethings going to  happen or something going to get discovered . I was feeling uneasy. Ofcourse Bright didnt know him but I knew him well. I remeber toying with him when he was in Canada.

Bright works for devil face so are Singto and the other guy members of the Mafia too or are they just his friends that have nothing to do in our messed up world. But the chances are higher that they are members of the mafia group. I kept my myself alert and cautious.

But what I want to know more is......why the fuck is this bitch staring at Win.  Does he have any bad ideas towards him? Do they know eachother? What is happening??

I was in a state of confusion... I looked towards Win whi was looking at Bright with confusion too.

Soon we snapped out of our zone and saw Krist waving towards them. Singto just waved back towards Krist smiling which made Krist blush red. I saw Singto grin  because of this. Honestly they would make a good couple I thought.

Soon we were all sitting down on the same table. The atmosphere was weird. Singto and Krist were exchanging loving gazes while win and bright were exchanging questioning looks to eachother. I decided to keep an eye on Bright just in case something happens. But I noticed someone else was staring at me. And who could it be except the tall guy. I looked up to face him. I gave him the " oi wtf are you looking at face" and he just grinned. This guy... I will kill him :)

Then Singto coughed to gather our attention and we began introducing ourselves. I mean I knew everyine already I just didnt know the tall, weird guys name. Soon it was his turn to introduce himself. " I'm Suppasit Jongcheveevat....just call me Mew" he said.

We began talking and Singto was actually a very nice person. I think I can trust him with Krist but what about Bright.

When I turned to look at Bright I saw him and Win trying to excuse themselves to the washroom. I was going to follow them but then I felt a cold, jealous, and hard gaze fall upon me. I turned back so fastly due to instincts I heard my neck crack. Then I saw Mew ..... staring at me so intently.

This guy is bad news I thought to myself and looked away from him. After that I immediately went to the washroom to see something shocking...

Bright and Win kissing ....