Is this alright?

Gulf~
"WHY WOULD YOU DATE A MEMBER FROM DEVILS FACE" I shouted getting everyones attention towards the washroom.

"D-devils face? Who? Bright...no...no way right" Win said shocked. He turned his face towards Bright and then back to me.  "T-the one w-who killed mark? " Win asked stuttering trying his best not to sob. Looking at his face shattered my heart. Should I have not said that? I wanted to protect Win and then it just came out of my mouth. "I've hurt Win again haven't i" I said in my thoughts.

Win was crying now. He could no longer keep it up. I saw Bright look at him with such sadness and guilt he went to hug Win. But win just pushed Bright and ran out of the restaurant.

Bright just looked at me in anger but sighed and chased after Win. There was nothing I could do except bring him sadness. Bright mistakenly hit my shoulder hardly while running after Win and I fell down. I didnt really have the energy to get up. I felt ....guilt.

"Win" I muttered.

Mew~
When we walked in I had a stone cold face. I wasnt interested at all that is until I saw those familiar bambi eyes. I met him. I finally am going to meet him.

We finally are all sitting together. I'm facing my soon to be wife ( AUTHOR : ahem 😏)
We all have introduced eachother. I keep looking at Gulf my baby but he keeps looking towards Bright. I was feeling jealous. I sent a cold glare towards Bright but he didnt seem to notice as he was busy looking at?? Win?

Both Gulf and I are noticing the questionable glances they are giving eachother and they soon get up and head towards the washroom. I stop Gulf for a while but then he goes to the washroom.

I was contemplating if I should also go or not but I decided to stay. Until I heard a familiar voice scream "why would you date a member of devils facr". It came from the washroom and that voice belonged to non ither than Gulf. I bit my lip and thought he knows us? He knows we are in the mafia? Could he he a threat to us? How could  he even know that unless he is from a media group himself........

Silence fell over. I looked at Singto and Singto looked at me. Krist was looking towards the washroom until we saw non other than Win running out and Bright chasing after him. I got up and walked towards the washroom to see Gulf sitting on the floor mumbling Wins name . It sounded painful and guilty. I could see tears starting to fall down his face and that made my heart....beat with sadness. I felt it in my chest and my stomach. I swooped Gulf from the floor in  bride style and carried him to my car.

To my surprise he didnt hit me or stop me. He was just burying his face in my chest trying not to cry with all his might. I then brought him to my car and left Singto and the others there while headed towards my mansion.

I looked towards Gulf to see him sleeping while tears were still dropping from his face a little. I wiped his tears with my thumb then stroking his face in a comforting way. He seemed to have relaxed. I completely ignored the fact that he knew us and that he could be a threat. As a leader I may be a disappointment and I may be the reason the group may fall apart but when I saw him cry my heart couldn't bear it. I'm letting my feelings get in the way...

Is this alright?

Is this okay?

....