bunnies death

Gulf ~

I was waiting for my friends outside the college until I felt someone staring at me. I turned a little bit to look at the person and damnn he was hot.

I definitely want to know more about him but his stare is so intimidating. I saw ny friends and quickly went to them. I told them what just happened and they had there smug faces on and were teasing me . Now I regret telling them about it but i cant seem to forget that handsome mans face.

My friends know my secrets all of them. "Soo are u goung to check our his  information~~"my friends asked him. My friends are Krist and Win. Win has a boyfriend named Bright and I was very curious about him and his work so I though of getting his info by hacking~~

But Win strictly forbid me from doing so. I still remember that day. It was the first time I saw Win a angry. Like not funny angry just angry angry. Now I promised him I wouldn't hack and take his boyfriends information ~

Anyways back to the present my mind was still filled with the guy and his intimidating smile. My friends snapped their fingers and were like ohooo someones got a crush

They kept on teasing me and as I pouted they stopped as they knew once I get mad I'll go on a rampage.

They work with me. We keep it a secret. We may seem like average college kids but in real we are a mafia group......

Called " bunnies death "....... 

AUTHOR:WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS IS MY FORST MEWGULF STORY AND I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT SO FAR.