BINGO

Bright~

After a long flight I finally reached Canada. I called Singto because he has already made all the preparations.

I go to this hotel which looks decent. After checking in I flop on my bed. I'm waiting for Singtos message on clues where this delivery guy could be. I have to do anything to catch that perosn. It's our only lead to bunnies death..

Thinking about it that's a weird name. I then sighed and called Win. I told him that we couldn't go kn the date we planned for because I had some urgent mafia work to do. He said it okay but I could definitely hear the sadness in that voice. I swear to god after Mew inspects this guy I'm gonna kill him.

I decided to sleep for a while. I mean a mans gotta rest after such a long ass flight. Roght when i closed my eyes *ting* a notification came. I groaned and cursed my life. Ahhh Singto has messaged me about his whereabouts.

I dont even know how Singto gets all this information from. I just needed clues but here he gave me a whole damn book on where he exactly lives. There he even sent some pictures of the alley...

At the end of the alley is a small house. Once I read that i bounced off to find him. I mean I'm not going ot waste my time reading that whole damn book. Trust me with that much info we can call it a BOOK.

I went to search for this "certain alley". I took some men with me that I took along. I showed all of them the picture of the alley and instructed them what to do. They all nodded and we went our separate ways. I mean it would be faster that way cuz ahem ahem I want to be with Win as soon as possible ahem ahem.

As I was running and scouting the area I saw the alley. I pulled out the picture of it to check if it's the same.

BINGO.