black cats death

Gulf~

Bunnies death. Yes I am the leader of that group. We may not be big but just realize with a flick of my finger I can turn the world upside down....

I was in college with my friends Win and Krist. Although our ckass got cancelled because the teacher got sick by eating something. Anyways I was just relaxing with  krist until Win came running towards us saying "did you guys hear the news?"

"You know devils face right " Win said . I pouted and gave a "really" look. "Yea dumbass they are the biggest mafia group" I said making Win pout now.

I laughed. Anyways what about them I asked. Wins face went sad and dark. Its big news he said. They attacked "black cat"....and killed Mark.

With that news everyone was sad. Mark was a good friend of mine and he knew that I led bunnies death. We had peace between us.

My face darkened. Revenge was all I said and everyones face turned dark and scary. Devils face be ready for your death by bunnies .......

( I just wanted to clear the fact that Win knew about his boyfriend Bright being in a mafia but he didnt know which group he was in. He didnt ask as it wouldn't be fair for Bright to say which mafia group he is in while he himself doenst say he is in one group)

Mew~

I had just killed the leader of "black cat". There are two reasons for it. I need to expand my territory and another reason is that he owed us some money.

I personally went there for him so he should feel grateful. Anyways I returned home after that but as soon as I return Singto comes running towards me and says that black cats death has become huge. I just smirked at that feeling nothing....

I continued my day just thinking about Gulf. My Gulf. Oh how sweet it would be for him to lay on my bed and sleep peacefully.

I was tired anyways so I fell asleep but to my surprise I heard Bright yelling at me. I just gave him the shut your damnnn mouth the fuck up look and he seemed offended by that look of mine.

Anyways this is serious he said. Ahhhh now what I asked a but irritated. I mean why wouldn't I be irritated when I was having a sweet dream about Gulf being mine.

I went back to dream land until Bright shouted "ARE YOU THERE MEW WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM SNAP OUT OF YOUR STUPID DREAMS" and then I said what in a calm yet dark tone that sounded annoyed. I saw Bright shiver and then he said "bunnies death"