Why him...

Krist~

I was having a great time with Singto until I heard Gulf scream something about dating a  member of devils face. I was shocked and I looked over to Singto but he was looking at his friend Mew. Then I saw Win running away and Bright chasing after him. I'm not dumb. I can piece what happened and that's why I wish I didn't. I finally liked someone and this is how it ends. How ironic the one I love is my enemy. I see Mew leave and take Gulf with him. I got up and ran to stop Mew from taking Gulf. I'm not letting him go away. Just when I was about to reach someone pulled me from behind. I looked back to be met with Singto's eyes.

Looking at him and his eyes I know that I still really really love him. But I know that they killed Mark. Mark was a friend to me..he was also like a brother. Feeling overwhelmed at this situation I shake of Singto's grasp and run towards Gulf as a tear leaves my eye. I run out to see no one. Mew already left. I feel like crying.."I'm pathetic". I say that ro myself and scoff at my fate.

"Your not...your not pathetic Krist" I hear Singto say behind me.

Singto~

I hear the love of my life call himself pathetic. I wasnt the one being called pathetic but it hurt me. "Your not...your not pathetic Krist", I say to him. He then just sighs and says "just leave please" while covering his face with his hands while he sits on the floor leaning on a lamppost. I reach out to him feeling a certain pain in my heart looking at him like that. He smacks my  hand away and then his sad look..the look of grief just hit me in the chest. It made me want to cry. Just ..please leave me alone be whispers. I heard him but I didnt want to leave him here. So i just sit at the opposite side to him. I thought that he may tell me to leave again but he was just quiet. Silence toom over the place. I could hear little whispers come out of him.

"Did you kill mark" I heard him ask. "Mark from black cats?"I asked and just heard a hm as an answer. I could tell he was trying his best not to break down and cry.

"Yes..Mark did die by our hands" I said. There was silence again until Krist whisper asked "why...why him..Mark was a brother to me..he was family" I hear him whisper at the end and also hear some sniffles. I lean my head against the post lamp. I cant see Krist but I know he's there waiting for an answer desperately. I sighed. I didn't know Mark was like a brother to Krist. I gt why he is upset but Mark was also not a good guy..at least not infront of Krist and his friends.

"Because Mark is...."

(To be continued 😉)