well well isnt the game on

Mew~

Bunnies death. That's a name I will not forget. The damage they did to us is something no one has ever done and even dared to do. It's kind of interesting. 

I called Singto and asked about the progress. Singto said that he gave the information about the guy to Bright already and bright is on his way to search for him. He told me how this guy had loan sharks after him and then he went to canada.

Now I was thinking it cant be a coincidence that the guy left for Canada right after delivering the letter. It must have been planned. Bunnies death might've sent him there but if they can wipe all information on them then why didnt they do that with the delivery guy? Was this a trap or ...... a game to play.

Interesting I thought to myself. Well the games on I said and flashed a dark smile.

But something is different. I looked at my friend Singto. He seems very happy today. What happened I wonder...

I decided to not wate my energy thinking about it so I just asked him why do you seem so happy ?

"Do I?" Singot asked smiling . I mean you've been smiling this entire time so what happend I asked.

Well i might've met soemone today and I might be just clicked with him. Felt right to be with him. Maybe I already like him. Singto said all that and smiled.

Well it's good seeing Singto smile mew thought and let it be. So what's his name I asked and Singto shyly replied Krist.

Singto acting all shy gives me chills. I thought to myself. Krist huh I thought to myself.

By the way I'm going to meet him again. He said he wants me to meet his friends so I thought you guys should come along. We can go when Bright comes back.

Singto .. really? You know we are the strongest mafia group. What would happen if we just went out casually. What if this Krist guy might actually be a spy... I said.

Singtos smile immediately dropped. He seemed gloomy now. I felt a pang of guiltiness. I mean i may be ruthless but he is my best friend. I sighed and considered this once and said fine we will meet them. But I'll tell the location.

With that Singto popped his head up and smiled. Thanks he said and then his joyful Auora  surrounded him again. I smiled.

So when is Bright coming back. Why is it taking him so long I asked.

Well he found the house he reported that to me and that's It. He will probably come back soon with that delivery guy Singto said and I smirked .

Well well the games on isnt it bunnies death......

AUTHOR: AHH IM SORRY I UPDATED LATE. ONE OF YOU REQUESTED SO I UPDATED THE CHAPTER TODAY. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. AND HOW DO U FEEL KNOWING DEVILS SMILE AND BUNNIES DEATH ARE GOING TO MEET EACH OTHER WITHOUT KNOWING IT. 😏