UPDATE PLEASE READ 🙂

TW(?): W8JIN

FIRSTLY

I'm still on a break from here but I want to clear off some things. I received a few comments on the group photo along with w8jin, please be mindful :/ he is out of the group and he is proven INNOCENT. I absolutely understand that some people are uncomfortable about him being in the previous group photo but you need to remember that he's human. I am just stating facts here since he is proven not guilty. If you don't want to continue reading because of that photo, that's all on you for you to decided. The reason why I chose that photo is that the outfit that they were wearing was appropriate for the scenario when Y/N meets SKZ for the first time, in chapter 3.

I'll edit the chapter that mentions his name and take out some bits if there's some any. Please remember to not send anyone hate just because they still support him after all that happened, they have their reasons and that's their business for them to choose who to idolise. I personally don't want to be part of the fandom but I'm neutral with w00jin. Whatever he's doing, I hope he's living a healthy life and being happy.

Thank you! <3

SECONDLY

I'm working on a book, might be minho or skz 👁👁 who knows and I hope you're looking forward to it!!! (bangchandipity is my backup!!!) ^___^ see you guys' little notifications on my iPads banner so I'm basically watching everything ahahaha 😆 thank you for supporting this book so far and let's hope I'll be more motivated to finish this book!

hugs from hannie <3