015

"Everything can't be that hard yeah?" Jin leans back on his seat, you sighed and shoved the finished bowl away. The cafe was quite loud but you two can hear each other. It was just busy since there is a lot of people in the area.

"Yeah but like— two guys are going for me." You took a bite from your sandwich that's filled with cream and strawberries. "Two guys? Like fighting over you?" Jin's attention was now fully onto you. You shrugged as you looked outside of the window. "I feel like the hotel service is kinda a scam.." your best friend's eyes widen, "But do you enjoy working there?" Once again, you shrugged. "It's fun yeah, but nowadays it's getting stressful."

"Would it be better if you just stick to one job?" Jin suggested, he was worried about your health. You stressing out with two jobs is tiring. It's fun like you said but at the same time.

Jin lifted his arm to check his watch, he grinned at you and ruffles your hair. "Gotta go babe. You too, don't want that bitch to get angry again." You rolled your eyes and smiled, "Yeah, I'll be there." He takes his leave and waves at you goodbye.

You finished your snack and put away the plastic-wrapped into the bin. Heading to the lift to get to your work.

Is it a scam or is just me stressing about it? You pouted and walked out of the lift, walking to the door but you accidentally bumped into a figure. You flinched and cringed at your clumsiness. "Oh- sorry. I'll be more ca-"

"You're good." The tone was quite familiar. Lifting your head to see the one and only. Bambam.

"Bambam?" You questioned.

"Oh hey, there cute bunny. Haven't seen around." He waves at you as you saw his adorable smile. "Ahaha, never knew you work here." Bambam scratches at the back of his neck and smiled, "Eh, I guess I am."

"You guess you are?"

"Well, I don't work here. I just help people out around the company and send papers to people's office."

"That's working."

"Oh- ahaha well YUP!"

Bambam laughs, "How bout you?" You fixed your eyes at him before responding, "I have a part-time job here. But yeah, I work here." He nodes. "Well, catch you later! Gotta go now. See you around at the hotel and here." You smiled and gave an okay sign at him before leaving.

Wait what about this party?

"Hey, Bam-" He's already gone. You exhaled and made your way to work. Opening the door, you were greeted by your ex. Gritting your teeth before shutting the door. "Oh, babe hey."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Oh cmon, you like how-"

"KIM MOTHER FUCKING TAEHYUNG."

"OKOK. I'll stop."

Changbin pushes Felix onto the mattress and hovered over him. Felix bites his lips before whining. The Korean boy smirks before attacking his neck. "Never knew you enjoy this." "S-Shut up Bin." Changbin licks his sweet spot, causing the freckled boy to grip harder onto the other's shoulders. Moaning as he rolled his eyes back in pleasure.

Felix's hands were tangled in Changbin's strands. "Babyboy.. take it off for me." The short boy gets off the mattress, Felix gets on his knees and pulls off his pants along with his boxers.

His eyes widen at the length of the boy's member. It sprang out excitedly, he gulps. Not sure if it could fit in his mouth. Changbin smirks and thrust his hips into Felix's mouth, instantly his lips were wrapped perfectly around his length. "Ahh... that's it, baby!" He groans, shutting his eyes tightly. The pleasure was running around his lower body.