039 - ENDING + EPILOGUE (+ thank you so much!!!!!)

A pair of lips landed on his. He flinched at the sudden action that he received, after yelling at you. You just went for it and kissed him? You even questioned yourself for kissing him when he was scolding at you.

He groans in the small session and you both pulled away to breathe. "What was the kiss for?" He asks. You sighed and looked away, to think why you did so. Is it because you wanted to show you love him? Of course. But saying shit like that won't make a difference but brings into confusion once again, each other will be hurt till the end. "I... don't know.." Was all you could say. Chan on the other hand, smiles sadly. He knew deep down that it was something, like a "sorry" or "I missed you", but the respond he got was not he was expecting.

The cars and vehicles were rushing pass the car. Chan went back on the road and decided to drive back to his place. The hotel wasn't open and only Hannie has the keys to the hotel. You turned to him and he was focused on the drive, his perfect side profile of Bang Chan is so define and just gorgeous.

You thought you were heading to his house but the car stops at a hill. Ahead is the beautiful soundly ocean; Chan looks at you and smiled sadly, "Can we stay here for a bit before heading over to my place?" You nodded and both got out of the car. Chan held your hand softly, helping you walk on the grass with your heels.

Chan quietly stands and stares what was in front of him, admiring the sky and the ocean. You stood behind him and sat down, watching everything. The wind was breezing soundlessly passed with leaves brushing pass. Your mind then went to Taehyung, yeah he is a dick but you hoped he's okay. But the ring is what making you feel like this. What choice could you have, keeping it would make it uneasy to forget.

You shifted your attention to the boy next to you, he noticed and looks back. "Could you.." He tilts his head before saying anything, "Do me a favour?" He nodes and smiles sweetly at you, feeling your heart melting as you blushed at his cuteness. You pulled the ring out from the ringed finger and gave it to him, "Why?" He asks. "Please throw it away for me." "But-"

"Please." You held his hand. You wanted to forget what happened at the wedding, it was traumatic and scary. He understood and nodes. You let go of his hand and he stood up, yeeting it away.

You ended up in his arms as he was wrapping his arms around your body. Chan leans his chin on top of your head, you playing with his hands and rings. As you were still in your wedding dress and him still in his suit. You got an idea.

Standing up, you held your hand to him. "Take my hand, I've got an idea." "What is it?" "Up up!" He gets back on his feet and smiles at your cuteness.

You held both of his hand, as the moon was above in the clouds. "Let's do our wedding!" His heart stops. Everything stops. His cheeks was burning crazily knowing what you said made him fluttered. "O-oh?" You smiled, "It'll be fun! Let's start."

"Pretend your the priest." Chan clears his throat and starts the wedding.

"Tonight, at this late night. We have two..." he stops, think of what to say. You slightly scoffed, "Couples of course." You rolled your eyes, not knowing what words was causing him to burst. "C-couples.... That will be together for the rest of their lives. Now, Y-Yang..." He was stumbling around his words, you smiled at his adorable actions. "Hey... Hey..." you held his cheeks, he stops and makes eye contact with you. "This is just for fun, but let's pretend this is real for now." He relaxes himself and continues.

It was pretty late outside and cars were slowly getting less noisy. After he explains how you two will be happy together and blah blah. Chan says your part, "Do you take Bang Christopher Chan to be your wedded husband?" "I do." You squeezed his hand. "Do you Chan, take Yang Y/N to be your wedded wife. Yes I do." He chuckles, embarrassed at himself. Chan pretending to put the ring in your ring finger. Both laughing. "Both Bang Christopher Bang and Yang Y/N are now husband and wife..N-Now you may kiss the bride."