004

"OH YOU DID NOT—" Jisung glared are Felix, who was snacking on snacks as if he didn't do anything. "What the fuck did I do?" You saw him holding in his smirk, yet a chuckle. Jisung squinted his eyes and bolted towards him, a running Felix with his snack in his hands was escaping, of getting beaten up.

You scoffed at the two and sipped your ice coffee. Till an arm was around yours, glancing to the side. You didn't expect the guy who almost drove you insanely crazy. "I picked some of the clothes for you~!" He pouted at you as he points at the bags that the others picked out for you.

The smile made you so soft, completely ignoring the fact he seduced you last night. Yet it's so adorable. "Aish! You're so cute stopppp!" Jeongin chuckled and snuggled his face into your arms. Not minding his clinginess towards you. Since you missed being loved and affection towards you. "Yah! Get off, we are sharing her." A voice suddenly appeared, making your eyes widen.

"WHAT-"

"OH, GUYS!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE PHOTO BOOTH!!" Hannie beamed and pointed at the small booth, she cut you off and turned to the boys n you.

Felix came back with a panting face, along with Jisung who stole the chips from Felix. "It's small, you guys think we all can fit in there?" Hyunjin questioned, "Maybe a pair can take turns?" Chan suggested.

"Okay, who wants to be with y/n?" Hannie smiles and looks over.

"ME!!!!" They say in unison.

8 hands shot up like there's no tomorrow, your eyes grew bigger. Oh lord- never knew these boys love me this much... I'm so popular hihihi.

"YO! OUR MAKNAE ALREADY WAS WITH HER LAST NIGHT! So I'm going with her-"

"THAT'S NOT FAI-"

"Move it bitches, I'm too beautiful for you all"

"Oh shut it fuckboy, it's of course me. She's going with me."

"Suck my dick and say that to my face-"

"Oh wait, you're too short for that HAHAHAHAAH!"

"You little-"

"You guys are dumb fucks, my hands went right up before Hannie-nim asked that question!"

"Your hand shot up before mine you dumbass, so I'm paired up with Y/N. And that's on PERRY AWD!"

Chaotic was filling the hallway, strangers walking past was just staring and whispering. As you were standing next to the other female who was also staring, "Uhm... does this happen a lot?" You flicked your head towards the group of boys, arguing and almost getting their hair pulled. Yikes.

Hannie nodes, "Yeah, they're just one gas ball who are loud in one room. This is why we shouldn't bring the whole squad but I don't wanna leave anyone behind." Hannie is so sweet... Damn. I won't want to leave anyone behind as well. (Ooo thanks y/n ;))

"OKAY, GUYS GUYS! Let's just ask the princess to choose who's going with her." Felix scoffs, 8 boys turned to you. Making you overwhelmed and feeling your cheeks redden. These men were already driving you crazy. But your eyes caught a figure who was on his phone, not caring what is going on.

Maybe him? Oh well, let's yolo it ooF. "Seungmin?" You called. The rest eyes over to the brown-haired boy, looking up and making eye contact with you.

"Why not?" He smiled.

"WHY HIMMMM..."

"My heart is shattered waaaaa~"

"This is a whole new anime betrayal-"

"FELIX!!!-"

"WHAT?!"