038

Fast forward at the wedding..

It was the day of the wedding after Jin's death. You as Yang Y/N soon to be Kim Taehyung's. You shut your eyes. Memories flashing of you and Chan. His 'I love yous'. The moments where you two shared as one. You shatter a tear down your cheeks, Taehyung sighs slightly. He comes closer to wipe your tears away. "Trust me on this okay? Don't cry or your makeup will smudge. You look beautiful.." Taehyung was hurt. The guilt that he had in his eyes. He knew it was time for him to let go of his love, treated in a shit way in the first place. But he had to make things right. You didn't understand what he was saying or what he said in that sentence.

Taehyung leans in to kiss your cheek in a sorrowful way and leaves to be at the front. You chose a dress for the wedding before he came in and did your makeup, before Taehyung went in. You looked so stunning and just like a princess who is ready to be crowned. However, you felt wrong to be wedded with someone that you had lost feelings for.

"You ready honey?" The makeup artist looks over to you, you nodded slowly. "Im sorry Chan." It aches. Those words hurt you the most.

(Tae's suit! ^^^ HE LOOK SO GOOD BYE--)

(Your dress!!) ^^^^

Walking out of the room, you knew that your parents weren't invited. So why would they give a shit about their daughter getting married? Felix rushes to your side and holds out his arm for you to walk down the aisle. "Are you sure about this?" Felix as your "Father figure", you faked a smile and nodded. Who said a gay best friend cant be the "male role". No one and this is your wedding and nobody else's. "You can stop if you want.. Okay?" Felix and you made ways to the back. The piano was playing with a beautiful melody, so many people attended the wedding. People at the company were invited. The wedding had to be held as soon as possible, as Taehyung was next to be the owner of the company, he had to choose someone to marry him and the two will be able to lead the company. He chose someone he loved the most but, little do you know.

(Felix's outfit- ^^^^^)

Hannie smiles as she sees you and mouthed "YOU-LOOK-SO-GREAT!" Jisung and Hyunjin wave at you and smile widely at you both. Changbin and Seungmin blew kisses at you, showing how much of a doll you look. So gorgeous to the human eyes. Jeongin smiles adorably, doing a heart over his head. Next, was him.

Chan couldn't stop staring at you, walking past him. Admiring every bit of your figure. The dress, the makeup, the expression. He saw some sadness in your eyes as you two made eye contact. Chan breaks the eye contact, looks down at his hands. You felt his tears falling down, you wanted to bolt yourself to him, wrapping your arms around his figure and hugging him, telling everything will be okay and how much you miss him.

After reaching the aisle, Taehyung held out his hands for you to hold. The ceremony starts, "Shall we begin?" The priest opens his book, Taehyung nodes and you did as well. Following along, when you both said your vowels. "You may kiss the bride." The priest grins at the couples who were about to get married. You faced Taehyung, he looked into yours eyes. As you were about to lean in, Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Raejin behind the curtains. She raised her gun, aiming at Y/n. His eyes widens, as soon the fire went off. Taehyung was behind you, back facing away and his face wasnt in front of you. You stopped and looked behind, his hands was harshly on your shoulders. The groan we let out, you held him up.

"T-Taehyung!? Taehyung!" You called his name many times and you saw a shuffle from the curtains. Your expression changed when you knew who did it. Chan got up from his seat and rushed to your side, Hannie and Minho arrived at your side as well. "What the fuck?!" Minho bitterly said and held Taehyung, "You two get out of here now! We'll take Taehyung to the hospital." You nodded and a hand held yours, you both bolted out of the place and headed to his car.

Your heart was beating once again, the hand you miss being with, that belongs to someone you admire so much. As soon you two got in the car, the drive was silent, no one spoke a word to each other. You being next to your ex? Thats unfortunate.. But you heard him speak up. "So.. Are you okay?" He had no expression when he said those four words. "Im fine.." You looked away and bite your lower lip, "Im sorry Taehyung.." You whispered to yourself.

(Chan's suit JHIGUYFT ^^^^)

"STOP THE CAR NOW." You held his hand, that was ontop of the steering wheel to stop, he got caught off guard and did as he was told. "Y/N WHY?" His tone was rough, you held your tears in. "DO YOU WANT US TO GET BOTH KILLED? YOU NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME WHY YOU WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME. WHAT'S ALL OF THIS THEN?" You exhaled, "SHUT UP NOW." You pulled him in, his eyes widened at what was happening.

Pair of lips pressed softly on top of his. 

--

Yes- uh THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! I know I haven't been updating Broken promises and this book, kjnbhgvyft not feeling motivated to do anything ><

QOTD: Help cook brownies with Felix and Chan or help 3racha produce a song together for skz record? (CHOOSE ONE!!!)

AOTD: I shall pick help 3racha produce a song together!