026

"You told me before that you'll help me do my makeup!" You whined, Hannie arrived to your hotel room late. You had no idea why she was running late but she came 10 minutes late. "Sorry! Minho fucking took my phone because he was scared guys will hit up on me." She smacks her face with her hand, "That's annoying..."

Hannie sits in front of you and grabs her makeup bags, "It was a joke but he actually stole my phone." She brings out her brushes, blushes and eyeshadows (james Charles can never LMAOAOHSHS okay back to the chapter-) You seated yourself down, as Hannie pulls out the brushes and brushes on her hands, fiddling to feel which is the most freshest/cleanest brushes to use on your face.

"So how are you with Channie boy?" She grabs a mirror out, cleaning the glass gently. She takes out a make up remover and swipes it clean, since powder and shit was on the mirror. "Well.." You started. She turns to you and smiled, "Finally he has moved on.." She suddenly blurts out, you stopped and tilted your head to the assistant. "W-what?" Hannie widen her eyes before looking away, she wasnt meant to bring it up now.. not when you and Chan are a thing now ???

"N-never mind.."

"No, bullshit. I heard what you just said." You had a serious tone.

"Shit.." She breathes... Your heart drops. Did something bad happen to him before you two met? Who hurt the little boy's heart? Someone who is so humble, someone that has such a sweet soul and deserves to be treated like a trash bag. What did he do for the person or someone to hurt him? So many questions was rushing through your head, "What do you mean?" You tapped Hannie's shoulders, she clicks her tongue and placed her brush down. Even though you two were sort of running late, but you two seem to manage the time and wanted to sit down and chat.

You waited for her respond before saying anything else, "Please.. Do not mention ANYTHING to Chan about this. Its something that caused him to have difficult feelings about what has happened to him in the past." The way she worded it was something that made you nervous to hear. "Okay before i explain, what look would you like?" You explained what look you wanted and she got the perfect idea for it. "Alright sit still," Her hand was placed on both side of your cheeks and gently made you faced the front. "Now.. Lets start from the beginning.."

(FLASH BACK)

Chan's back was on the door, as his back slides down. His ass hits the carpet and he smiled hugely, "YES!" He cheers, "She finally accepted my love for her!" He stands up and runs to his bed, before flopping onto it. His heart was filled with so much happiness and joy. He felt like no one can ever make him this happy and loved by someone. He has been crushing on someone for almost a week. It might be a love at first sight? It might be a connection that he felt between each other. 

"Raejin.." He whispers as his heart flutters and shambles in many pieces. He held his hands that Raejin held and smiled hugely, at the thought of her accepting and smiling at his way when he asked the question. The world that he has been stuck in is now opened to the whole wide world for people to see how much love he has for her. 

Everyday, theyll call and chat each other on text. His world of his and her was something he dreamed to have, a lover that accepts him for who he is. She was the one that made his world lit up in many lights that she paves the way for Chan, not having to deny himself of how much of a failure he was back when his parents were around him. 

The nicknames that she called him. But this one specific one, was his favorite that she had ever came up with, "My sunny angel". He cherished that nickname and loved it so much whenever she calls him that. She giggles and sweetly talks to Chan whenever she looks at him with loving eyes. 

But he had a chance to save her ... but someone got her before him.

*** end ***

You stopped breathing when Hannie finishes the sentence of saying, "He had a chance to save her.." The shivers that went down your spine, you soften your lips at the thought of what might had happened to this Raejin or past lover of Chan. He dearly loved this figure and wanted her to come back to his arms, saying how much of an incredible person he is. "W-what happened to her?" Hannie sighs and plops the eyeliner onto her lap, she was almost done with your look. "Channie has to tell you that part because that isnt my place for me to say it." You nodded your head, Hannie held the eyeliner back in her hands and did a small wing on each side of the corners your eyes.

" You nodded your head, Hannie held the eyeliner back in her hands and did a small wing on each side of the corners your eyes

^^^^ (Choose your eye makeup !!)

Hannie brushed some blush onto your cheeks and nose. She smiles and flashed a mirror at you, the eyes that belongs to you were huge now. "You gotta be a makeup artist! It looks so gorgeous and beautiful!" You admire yourself in the mirror. Hannie smiled softly and flips her hair to the side, (I now have short hair lol but yeyeye) "Well, thank you! You look so cute! Now lets go now before we arrive at the party even more late."

You gave her a thumbs up before leaving your hotel room, she follows you behind the door. 

Hannielets out a soft, "Be careful y/n-ah.." The assistant sighs before leaving. 

---

I cant write sad chapters at all because i cant- KJWHDIWUFUWWEFWF yes ive been inactive on here for awhile because i had essay that was coming up so hehehe! I hope you lovlies are doing well and please be safe!!!!

Q: any request for any up coming stories you would like to see in the future? (Im working on "Broken promises" and i dont think ill continue "Blood kisses" Since the story line might be a hard thing to write cuz the state i am right now isnt helping me TTTT )

A: answer here plz!