023

(PLEASE READ 20 SINCE IVE CHANGED SOME FEW THINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER IS CONNECT :D)

You took a deep inhale before knocking on Chan's room, Chan told you that the door open and you can come inside. Opening the door without knocking, you widen your eyes to see someone you werent expecting to see. Jisung was on top of Hyunjin, kissing. "OH FUCK- IM SO SORRY!" You slammed the door close and breathed in a quick pace.

KMJHYGTF WHAT- JISUNG IS-?

Jisung came out of the door and sees you standing there, having a mental breakdown. "Y/n?" You shifted to him, bowing as much as you can. "IM SO SORRY IM SORRY SORRY SORRY!" Jisung held your shoulders, "Yah! Calm down, sorry i didnt told you that me and him were in Chan's hotel room. Hyunjin's and my room were busy so we borrowed Chan's room." You face palmed yourself, "Nonono, its my fault that i should've knock before walking in your make out session with you boyfriend."

LAST WEEK..

Jisung pulled away from your lips, "Oh shit-" He cussed. You widen your eyes, "Ji-" He got up from the floor and pulled you up, "ME AND Y/N IS GOING TO THE CAFE TO DRINK SOME HOT CHOCOLATE! BYE." Everyone nodded and you two walked out of the hotel room. "Jisung?" He was sweating and you sense something wasnt right. Before he could press the button for the lift to arrive, you held his hands and he looked at you. "Han Jisung. Tell me what happened." You sounded commanding, he bites his lips before explaining what was making him feel like this. "Can we talk when we have a drink?" You nodded and sigh.

Finally when you two arrived to the cafe, he pulled you to the back door to enter in the kitchen. "Soo..." He starts. You waited for him, seating yourself on the counter. He hands you a cup and you took a sip, same with him. "Hyunjin... confessed to me last night..like b-"

"WHAT-"

"LET ME FINISH!"

"OKOK. sorry.."

You almost spat out your drink, "Last night, when before we played Uno. He just.. stopped me and said he likes me." Jisung looks away and sipped his drink, "I thought you like me." You blurted out, he gulps down his drink down nervously. "Well, i did but when i kissed you. It felt wrong?" It shocked you.

So.. He is gay? Oh my... ARE ALL THE BOYS GAY?

"Can i tell you something?"

"Go ahead." You turn your attention to him. "Most of the boys here are homosexual, I am not sure about Chan hyung and for sure Minho is with Hannie." You nodded, no wonder for Hyunjin and Jisung came to the room later on. "But im confuse on why you kissed me-" He sighs before placing his cup down and leans on the counter, next to you. "I was figuring out if i still like you but turns out, im slowly developing feelings for Hyunjin hyung." Oh? So ive been worrying over this for nothing? "You really did sometime flatter me when you were acting all seductive you know?" You confessed and sipped on your cup of hot chocolate. He smiles and laughs nervously, "Oh yeah sorry, that was also me still figuring out myself." You suddenly felt sadden at his respond, "So would you consider yourself as bisexual?" You asked carefully.

Jisung sits besides you, on the counter. The kitchen was nicely been decorated, just some plates and pots were misplace but he'll do it when the cafe opens up again. "Maybe?" He questions himself, you smiled at him and pat his shoulders. "You dont need to answer whats your sexuality ji, you just need some time to figure what is right for you." Jisung smiles at your words, he felt safe when you said those words towards him.

"I guess, we'll have to find out?" You smiled and finished your cup.

PRESENT DAY...

Jisung coughed and rubbed at the back of his neck, "Uh.. I think im dating him now?" He shrugs. You facepalmed yourself, "YOU THINK?" You got taken back and lower your head down, "You think?" You whispered. "He asked me out on a date today and went on a coffee date since he wanted to drink some Americano with me." You laughed softly and nodded. "Well, i think Chan and i will head over to my room then." Jisung smirks at you before leaving, "See you sooon!~"

You arrived to your hotel room, Jisung told Chan to go to your room instead since Jisung and Hyunjin were busy doing their on thang, if you know what that means. Setting up the couch, you placed the popcorn on the coffee table and some snacks to go with it. Someone knocked on your door and you went to open the door for them. "Hey!" You were greeted by a hoodie, cozy yet attractive man thats in front of you. "Hey there!" You let him in, he walks in and grins at himself. Him being with you for the second time makes him feel even more excited that he gets to spend time with his crush. "What movie would you like to watch?" You sat down on the couch, as he seated himself down as well. "Do you like horror movies?" You shrugged, not minding what to watch. You dont really often watch horror movies that much since you know for sure youll get nightmares from it, but you wanted to have a try. "Yeah i guess i do."

"Hmm.. maybe Annabelle?" Chan smiles brightly, you nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Chan plops the movie on, you turned off all the lights and jumped on the couch with the boy next to you. There were a part where your heart was about to jump out of your chest, Chan giggles at your cute reaction. "You need a cuddle?" You nodded, you needed one right now. You felt like you were about to die. He wraps his arms around your small figure, pulling you in between his legs, leaning his chin ontop of your head. You heart quickens, causing you to breath slightly heavily.

NDJWDWNJDNJW my heart needs to relax and take a chill pill-

You tucked your lips in, the scene cause you two to jump when there was a jump scare. You screamed, he smiles and hugs you tighter. "Shh.. Im here, ill protect you." Your eyes were filled with tears, he stops the movie and turns your body around, facing him. "Awww... dont be scared. We should stop it from here." He wipes your tears with his thumb, you were sobbing slightly. "Why.. did i... even.. accept to w-watch one.." You said in between your sobs.

Chan chuckles and placed his hands on your cheeks, you stopped and turn to look at him. He looks away before admiring your face. Him attempting to kiss your plumped gorgeous lips, but he knew this was just a "causal date". Your eyes were lost in his orbs that was filled with beautiful sparkles that was shimmering in his eyes. You couldnt express how your heart is beating for him.

Could this be?

The room made you two feel like you were the only one on this universe. Chan slowly leans towards your face, closer and closer.. You closed your eyes. Before you knew it, someone bursted into the room.

"Y/N- OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH-"

--

NJHBGTFRD wonder who that WAS LMAOOOOO i have a two week holiday yayyay forgot to make a blog for my school oops- gotta do that soon lol ALSO PLOT TWIST LMAOOOO HYUNSUNG IS REAL🤩🤩🤩🤩

Q: cook with felix or watch movies with minho?

A: i hate cooking so MINHO HAHAHAHAH