028

(YES I'm adding a hyunho picture for this layout ITS STILL PURPLE BUT I LOVE THEM???)

(Next some lines down might be 18+ ish😳 dont say i didnt warn you :D)

Arriving back to the hotel room, stepping your feet in your shower. Chan walks to you to your room and kisses you passionately before leaving . This is what you wanted before ending your night. The smile from your face was never wiped away, the thought of Chan telling you such sweet words towards you. He's just the one for you.

But your mind across over to the question that has been lingering in your head. Yeah, sure. It wasn't your business but you're now his girlfriend now, you had to know what has been happening behind the scenes before you and Chan got together.

FlASH BACK

"Who's this Raejin?"

The view ahead of you two was gorgeous and so beautiful to admire from afar. The star was shinning like there's no tomorrow like this one. The stars chatting and sparkling it's way brightly to the surface.

"Y/N."

"Chan."

You sighed and looked away, "I'm.." Biting your lips before speaking even further. The figure takes your hands in his. Drawing circles around the flesh of your hands. "I'm... worried for you okay? Yes, it's none of my fucking business but this Raejin girl must be a big impact of your life. I'm curious Chan..." You pouted at him. He chuckles, the honey dew like heaven was so sweet that anyone will melt by listening to his chuckles.

"Not now baby."

"But-"

"Y/n.. please not-"

"Why Chan!? Why? I'm worried!"

The brown haired figure bites his lips, before pulling your chin towards his. Smashing the bitterness that you had in your mouth but the sweetness from your the other's lips. The bitterness that you held for people that won't tell you the truth that worries for the others, but hides it away from you. The sweetness that Chan has for you was only for you to taste, the sugary lips yet soft like feathers from an angel wings. You gently closed your eyes as you feel the passionate love through the kiss.

His hands travels from your jaw to your hips, gripping onto it firmly like he wasn't going to let you go. The lips collided swiftly like the calm waves from the sea passes by. Your hands reaches for his neck, pulling him even closer.

"Y/N where's Chan-- OH NOOOOOO............. yikessssss fuck meeeeeee-"

"Gladly."

"Fuck not you."

Hannie backs away with an orange juice in her hands. Before the couples notice. Minho sees Jeongin making out with someone, in the corner. He nudges his girlfriend to look where he was pointing.

The two adjusted their vision but their eyes grew huge. Not exactly expecting this sudden news from the youngest.

"SEUNGMIN?!" They both said in unison.

"Oh DAMNN..."

"Did this hotel shit thing really turned the boys gay-"

"Yes, including Lee Minho, you said you liked Sungie's ass."

"THAT WAS LAST YEAR! AND I ACCIDENTALLY WALKED INTO THE BATHROOM WHEN HES HALF NAKED-"

"Yeah right bitch." Hannie sips her juice. Not wanting to listen her boyfriends excuse. Drinking almost all of it since she hates alcohol.