012

"Alright, I'll see you, boys, soon!"

It was a few days after that incident. You got ready for your hang out with your best friend, about to leave. Hyunjin stops you, "Wait, where are you going?" You stick out your head, "I'm going to hang out with Jin Oppa? Why??" Jisung jumps into the conversation, "Where? We need to make sure you're going somewhere that is safe for you." He stands up from the couch and looks over at you.

His facial expression seemed stiff but rather relaxed as well. The mixture of those two. "The Daerugam Cafe and maybe the restaurant near the Haruku lake?" You tilt your head as you reply. The boys nodded and waved you goodbye.

"Bye y/n-ssi~!"

"See you later baby girl."

"HEY! DON'T CALL HER THAT- THAT'S MY NICKNAME FOR HER."

"Shut it shortie, I bax it."

"BYE BRO, ILL MAKE SOME BROWNIES WHEN YOU GET BACKKK!!"

"Everyone is so loud. Help me T^T"

"Bye-bye ~~!"

You were about to close the door but a hand stopped you, chaotic was happening behind the door. You lift your head to see the boy who made your cheeks feel flattered. He bends down a little and smiles, "Be safe alright? Call me if anything happens." Your cheeks tinted redness and you slowly nodded. Chan leans back, to lean on the door frame and ruffles your hair. You pouted in irritation, "Yah! I just fixed it before." He lets out a soft smirk, preventing from chuckling. He adored your reactions.

He reaches for your hair to fix it but a voice spoke up. "She's going to be late, hyung." Both heads turn to the person behind Chan, it was Jisung. Chan sighs and stands up properly, "See you soon Y/N." You nodded and smiled apologetically. Closing the door, you rushed to the lift.

After a few minutes of waiting, you saw your best friend standing in front of the entry of the hotel.

Opening the door, "HEY!" You smiled, waving at your best friend. He looks over from his phone and grins. "Hey girl!" Jin chuckles and spreads his arms out, you pleasantly ran into his arms and wrap your arms around his waist.

Jin squeezes you tightly and lets you go, "How you've been? I miss your hugs a lot." He pouts and pulls out a hand, you gladly intertwined your fingers with his. "Doing well, having two jobs is exhausting."

(What you're wearing ^^^)

You everything all black, long socks that pass your knees. A fabric skirt that is about the length you like, a belt to go along with the style you were going for and lastly, some accessories and shoes.

Seokjin was wearing the complete opposite from you, bright colours were what he was going for today. You loved his fashion sense, it's so simple and unique.

Getting stares from others in the streets, you were slightly getting annoyed but Jin didn't care

Getting stares from others in the streets, you were slightly getting annoyed but Jin didn't care. Since he is homosexual. He sensed a bit of irritation from you and sighs.

What the hell is he going to do?

"EVERYONE! I'M GAY! SO DON'T FUCKING GIVE US LOOKS THAT WE ARE A COUPLE!!" You gasped at the suddenly shouting from Jin's lungs. You embarrassingly smacked his chest, "Shut up!! People now think we are crazy!" Your best friend scoffs, "I want people to know that I'm gay for Namjoon-SSI." You rolled your eyes and smiled, "Well since you already said that out loud, now people know you are gay for your boyfriend."

***

"I'M BORED..." One of the boys groaned in boredom, Chan was on his laptop doing his work since he had a day off. Jisung was nowhere to be found, maybe working in the small cafe. Jeongin is sleeping on Seungmin's shoulder from the tiredness, Hyunjin and Minho were playing with the SNOW filters as Felix was making some brownies. Changbin was helping the freckled boy to prepare the ingredients.

"How about, we follow Y/N's date?"

"Isn't Jin hyung gay or something?"

"But she looks like she likes him though!"

"I don't think that's a goo-"

Hyunjin stands up from the carpet, "Whos going with me?"

"Jinnie, nonsenses. You'll get scolded by her and I don't think she'll let us stay in her dorm to hang out!" Seungmin warns. "I agree with Seungmo, her kitchen is fucking ripper!" The Aussie boy yells from the kitchen, taking out the ready brownies.

The boy sighs, "But I want to spy on her!!"

"Shush! Our maknae is sleeping." Minho points at the small fox, slightly snoring adorably.

Chan smelt the brownies and stood up like a cat, walking to the counter and leaning his chin on the younger's shoulder. Changbin was slightly feeling an urge to remove Chan away from Felix, he grabbed Felix's body towards his and wraps his hands around the freckled boy's small figure.

"This boy is mine. Fuck off hyung." The blonde boy was taken back and waved his hands, in defence. "Yahyah! Changbin calms down."

Minho was taking weird selfies with a grape filter. Before Hyunjin can take the phone off him, the older got a text message from "my darling💝".

"MINH-"

"OH, MY CATS TEXTED ME GOTTA ZOOM!" Minho stood up and bolted out of Y/N's hotel room. Now the youngest woke up from the sudden chaos, "What was that hyung?" Hyunjin faced the little one, "I'll just expose Minho hyung for now since he stole the last chicken nugget that I saved for today." All heads turn to the tall figure, wanting to know what happened when they weren't paying attention.

"So- Minho hyung's contact for someone said something like my darling, with a heart," Hyunjin explained, Seungmin spat out his water. Chan almost choking on his smoothie, Felix and Changbin gasping, Jeongin widens his eyes in shock.

"YOU'RE SAYING HYUNG HAS SOMEONE???" Felix exclaimed, begging for answers. Hyunjin shrugs, "He didn't say but just screamed out that his cats texted him as if they know how to use phones." The tall boy facepalms himself. Seungmin smirks and looks at Jeongin, Hyunjin stopped and looked behind the two.

"Shall we make a plan to find out whos Minho hyung's lover-"

"But aren't you going to be following Y/N and her so-called 'friend' ?" Seungmin scoffs, Hyunjin rolls his eyes and gritted his teeth. "You guys are no fun..."

"We're joking, calm down." Someone spoke, the sad boy lifts his head to see the best friend of Y/n.

"Let's go stalk our princess." Felix grins, earning a smack at the back of his hand.

--

MKNJTFGVBRD HERRO!!!!!!!! I skipped online school again oop- I slept in late and uhh slept thru my alarm for class oops- BUT MY ALBUM IS COMING SOON ON THURSDAY!!! JNHUTYGFV IM SUPERRR EXCITED SO EEEEHJJEJDJDKDK

Q: any best friends? if you do, drop their @ uwu

A: Nah, I don't like having one :]