016

You arrived at your hotel room, seated yourself on your chair and rolled it to your desk. Letting out a sigh as you pulled your laptop out to plopped onto your desk. "Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him..." You cussed and shake your head.

Taehyung gave you so much paperwork, he was wanting you to stay back at the company with him but when Taehyung went out of the office to gather some other folders from other rooms. Jin saw you almost falling asleep and knew you have to have some rest. Jin sent you home and you luckily arrived safely.

"Ugh... I want to finish this before I make my way to bed." It's currently 9 pm and the hotel seem a bit busy nowadays. Your phone then started to vibrate, reaching for your device and knowing who is calling you at the hour. Pressed accept and the speaker on, leaving it on your desk as your head was resting on your desk, as your arms rest underneath your head for support.

"Babe, how's work?" She hums.

You groaned, "Good... Just got off from work since Jin Oppa let me off."

"You came back pretty late, is everything okay?"

"Yea... Just.." You let out a yawn.

"I think you need to get some rest-"

You lift your head and start to race your sentences, "NO. NO, I CAN WORK ON THESE PAPERS FOR NOW! GOODBYE! I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER!"

"Y/n!-" You hung up and started to type away.

On the other hand, Hannie sighs and plops her phone on the counter.

Jeez... I hope she's okay right now. She better not overwork herself or she'll get sick again...

She then makes her way back to the couch. "Did she pick up?" The brown-haired figure asked, she shrugs "Yeah, she sounded tired but she's alright." Hannie sits next to him. He chuckles and wraps his arms around her small figure. Hannie blushes deep red. His face turned to her side, then buries in the crook of her neck, causing her to make a sound at the sudden skinship. His lips were slightly ghosting on her bare, yet silky skin. He smirks and lifts her chin with his fingers, to make eye contact with him. "How bout we do something and doesn't involve others to join?"

His whispers send shivers down Hannie's spine, bite her inner cheeks so she wouldn't make a sound or the reactions he wanted. He notices and smirks, his hands then makes their way to her thighs but she stopped him. "H-hey... Maybe you should go back to your room... Jeongin called me and told me that he needed some help from you." Hannie pushes his hands off her thighs and looks away. The small figure gets up from her spot, was about to make her way to her room but a hand stopped her and shoves her back onto the couch. The tall figure hovers over her body.

Her heartaches, she didn't want to face him again, she knows that accepting his offer would be a bad choice. She just wanted time for herself to collect everything that has happened. The tears that she held in when she heard the rumours. Especially the one that involves her crush for this one specific person.

"Song Haneul.." His face slowly gets closer, "Just relax....", her eyes widen at the closeness. The heartbeat of hers skipped a beat. She shut her eyes, knowing its wrong and gathered all the energy to shove him off her. She gets up and her fists was in a ball, "CAN YOU LEAVE MY ROOM?! GET OUT." She couldn't hold her tears anymore, it rolled down from her eyes nonstop at her heartbreak.

She had feelings for him.

His eyes widen at the sight of her.

--

"Fucking hell!" Jisung shoves a cookie in his mouth as he hears Changbin cussing under his breathe. Chan went back to the company to pick up some folders and papers that the boss left him, for him to finish for the week. "What's up?" The squirrel boy lifts his head and sees his hyung is on his phone, "Don't worry.." Jisung didn't believe him and gets off the bed and makes his way to Changbin.