006

You blinked open to meet sunlight that was shinning down at your window, into the room. You sighed and faced to your left to check your phone. It was 5:00 am, "Damn, I woke up so early." You realised you have a meeting in about 30 minutes.

Oh shit!! I have to change right the fuck now and go!

(^^^This is the clips that seungmin got for you as a gift, pick either the ones you like :>)

You texted Hannie last night about your uniform that she gave you on your first day, she told you that she gave you something more comfortable to wear. You were grateful that you texted her before the meeting, so she luckily handed you your new uniform to wear.

It looks so much comfortable, so you slipped that on and did your hair and makeup

It looks so much comfortable, so you slipped that on and did your hair and makeup. A loud knock has been heard from the other side of the room, you quickly checked for any smudges or any touch-ups. Grabbing your small bag with money that Hannie gave you to have breakfast. Heading to the door and opening it, it was Felix. You smiled and he grinned at you, "looking gorgeous as always, ready?" Feeling your cheeks heated, you chuckled and slapped his shoulders in embarrassment. You two exchanged numbers to call and text, he wanted to be friends with you and be close. He explained why he did those things last night and you forgave his apology. You slowly opened up to him about your problems with your parents. Felix even felt worse but you two promise to just stay as friends until you give consent to him, to touch you.

Locking the door as Felix admires you from the back, the thought of the most beautiful girl that's in front of him makes his heart feel some sort of way that he gets butterflies to his stomach. Walking to the lifts, you turn to face your friend. "Now, that's a look from you." He chuckles before making eye contact with yours, "Only for my lady~" You rolled your eyes playfully and walked into the lifts after it slides open.

During the meeting...

You were seated between Chan and Seungmin, Hannie was in front with her little 'friend' Minho. Seungmin noticed the clip that you clipped to your hair, it completed your look. "Do you like how it looks?" He asked you, "It's cute, thank you!" The meeting started and Hannie stood up to explain what will happen during the weeks.