036

(Your outfit! ^^^^)

(Your outfit! ^^^^)

(Tae's outfit !! ^^^ dAmN hes so cuddly !!!🥺)

You arrived at the cafe that Taehyung told you to meet but you didn't see him anywhere so you decided to have a seat near the window for two people to sit at. "You're early." A voice behind you peeped, you scoffed and cross your arms over your chest. "And you're slow." He chuckles and sits in front of you. His outfit seems more casual, as you expected. The way he pieces his clothes into one, makes him look unique and almost like a model.

"Shall we order something?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure."

You two ordered your drinks and you spoke up, "Now explain yourself."

Taehyung sighs and looks outside, giving him sometime to remain himself center before he explains about Raejin and what was that all about at work.

"Raejin is my friend who is special to me. She and I are like sisters and brothers, our parents knew each other since we were in diapers."

"And why are you telling me all this?" You sipped your latte, giving him a glare to see any lies he is making up. Hes not.

"Since you wanted to know why i said what i said back at work. Raejin was like you when we were dating back then. I'm not saying me and Raejin were a thing but she was jobless and had difficulties with her parents, foster parents."

You noted what he said. Even if she grew up somewhere that's difficult to devlope relationships with people, doesn't mean she has to be a shitty person to others. "Even if she grew up and raised in an area like that, it doesnt make her hurt others."

"Thats the thing, but she won't listen to me." Taehyung sighs and looks down at his coffee cup. "We lost contact with each other all of a sudden before you and i meet each other. I couldn't look out for her, even she's a month younger than me and since she lives alone most of the time. Its my duty to look after her." You never seen this side of Taehyung, yeah, he has been sweet and loving when you two were a thing but he never opened up about his life or things he did before everything happened. He likes to keep things to himself and itll take time for him to open up.