Nineteen*

Smut Warning!

Philip's POV

"Holy shit, did you see her??" Josh suddenly shakes from his trance and looks at me with a blush on his face.

"See what?" I play dumb, knowing full well he just got a glimpse of what belongs to me.

Josh looks back towards her window and I can see his eye try to search for at least one more look. But she's already in her bathroom by now and I've instructed her to relax.

"There- there was a girl, she just walked by-" He finally looks back at me, "she was completely naked!"

I laugh hysterically at his face and once I've cooled off I look back up at him and respond, "dude are you on meth? Why would some girl walk around her room naked with her window completely open?" I sit up and close my laptop. "I think you're just tired bro."

Josh rubs the back of his neck and continues blushing, "yeah.. you're probably right. I haven't been sleeping very well lately. You know how it is at home." I nod, Josh doesn't have the best home life and I think that's one of the reasons he's such a playboy, he's just trying to distract himself.

"I can that bro, trust me I understand." I get up and close my blinds just in case Jasper walks by again. "Family really sucks sometimes so I don't blame you." I would never tell him but I can relate to him more than he thinks.

"You're lucky your family lets you live on your own. I wish I could be on my own too." He's wrong. But I won't say anything.

I smile and notice I've gotten a message from Jasper and smile as I flip my phone over. "Yeah, I think I'm pretty lucky. But it's getting late and I hate to kick you out but I have some assignments to catch up on."

Josh nods and puts his hoodie back over his head. "I get it man, good luck. I could never be as dedicated as you are." He gives me a bro hug and walks out of my room. I follow and lock the door behind him before going back to my room and checking my phone.

As the screen lights up, I see the photos sent from Jasper. I wasn't fully needing them because I would understand if they made her uncomfortable but she's such a good submissive girl. As I scroll through the ones she sent I can feel my dick getting hard once again.

Her face is out of all of them but that doesn't make them any less sexy. Her chest down is covered in bubbles and is still dripping from the water. There is one with her bent over the tub giving me a full view of her pretty little pussy. One of just a close up of her soapy chest. And probably my favorite is the one where she's sitting on the side of the tub, her thighs pushed up and together with her stomach just slightly rolling over. God, her body is perfect. Her arms are also pushed in a little bit, pushing her chest together.

Daddy😈🤤:
Holy shit kitten. You're such a slut for daddy, aren't you?

Kitten:
Did you like them?🥺

I smirk and lay back on my bed and lift up my shirt a bit to show my happy trail. I grip my hard dick through my sweats and take a picture from above.

Daddy😈🤤:
>Daddy😈🤤 has sent a photo<
What do you think baby?

Kitten:
Wow daddy
I did that already?

Daddy😈🤤:
Yes princess. Daddy is very hard for you
I keep imagining my dick in your mouth
You felt so good around me