Eight

Jasper's POV

We've been driving for awhile. I hear the guy in the back thumping around.

"Think he's comfortable?" Philip laughs.

"Probably." I reply looking out the window. It was a close one and I'm grateful for Philip being there. "Hey by the way, thank you for your help." I turn towards him.

He smiles and looks at me out of the corner of his eye. "What? Am I just gonna hear the screams coming from the cute girl's house and not take the chance to impress her?"

I blush brightly and opt from responding. He's a charmer, I'll give him that.

"I'm gonna pull into the nearest gas station we need fuel."

I nod and grab my bag I'd brought with and pull up maps on my phone. "Take this next exit and it'll be on our right."

"Yes ma'am."

I chuckle and look out the window.

We pull into the gas station and I hop out and pull my shirt down. I hadn't changed from my original shirt, just put on a bra and some shorts. Although, with how big the shirt was, you couldn't see my shorts. Call me vsco.

I walked in with my wallet and phone and walked around looking in all the isles. I get up to the fridge and pull out a 10 pack of Ultra White monster. I smile and also go to grab a couple different chips, a couple bags of beef jerky and a box of cosmic brownies. We were gonna be on the road for another 2 hours so might as well stock up.

Placing everything on the counter I look up to see the cashier eyeing me up. I choose to ignore him while he rings up my stuff. That is until he speaks up.

"Long road trip?"

"Mhm." I look down at my phone. No new messages. That's right, I don't have friends.

"What's a beauty like you doing out here so
late?"

I look up to see him bending over the counter smirking at me. It's just us here. Over his head I notice the assortment of vapes and disposables. I'm no where near 21 however part of me assumes this guy will wave that away.

"I just needed a break. Stressful week." I sigh and flip my hair over my shoulder and eye the boy up. Noticing his name tag, "Kyle". Of course.

"Awe I'm sorry baby. Anything I can do?" He winks as he notices my "flirting".

"Wellll.." I draw my word out just a bit in a bit of a whining tone. "I've actually just finished my last disposable and need a couple new ones." I bat my eyes a bit.

Kyle raises his eyebrow, "you got ID on you?"

I frown and pout a bit. "No, I forgot it at home."

He stands up straight and rubs the back of his neck. "Awe man, I don't know if I can give you them."

I lean over the counter a bit, my shirt loose and falling low enough for him to see down my shirt. "Please? I'll show you a random piece of paper so the cameras are none the wiser and even give you my number." I bite my lip and look him up and down once again.

His eyes go a bit wide seeing my cleavage and agrees quickly. "How many do you want sexy?" He turns around to grab them. "5 please? All watermelon."

He nods and grabs them quickly. I smile as I show him just a stupid coupon and he nods once again.

I go to pay for the snacks and notice the disposables aren't on there.

"It's on me dollface."

I blow him and kiss and slide him my number. I was planing on giving him a fake one but maybe he'd be able to hook me up more often. I grab the bags and walk back out setting
everything in the back seat.

"You we're gone for awhile. What took so long?" Philip looks at me from the driver seat, it looks like he's been ready to go for awhile.

I giggle and pull out the vapes and show him.
"Kyle in there was very sweet."

Just then I get a text from non other than Kyle.

Unknown number: hey bbygirl it's Kyle

Me: hey cutie. Thanks so much for the hook up😘

Unknown number: of course, anything for a sexy girl like you. Btw you should save my name as papi.

Me: Awe why would I do that?

Unknown number: because that'll be what you're screaming😉😏

I ignored that message but just saved it at "Kyle" instead. Philip has been reading my messages while driving a bit.

"Damn, he's forward."

I laugh. "yup, too bad I'm not into the whole "papi" thing."

Philip raises his eyebrow and looks over at me. "Then what are you into?"

"None of your business you perv." I chuckle and hit him lightly as I open one of the vapes and take a long hit.

"I get it out of you one way or another." He leans over to whisper in my ear, reaching his hand out and about to grab my throat before just grabbing the vape from between my lips.

I blush brightly and turn away a bit. "Yeah well good luck with that."

~~~

Word count: 938
Date published: 3/26/20
Damn I'm really bad at updating. Well here's a decently sized one I guess? Longer than the others. But I have extra time due to quarantine now. Btw I hope you all are staying safe. If you are sick DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE. Okay thank you. Have a good night y'all.