Seven

Jasper's POV

I slowly open my eyes, my head pounding.

Where am I? What happened?

I push myself onto my forearms, feeling the soft mattress under me. I squint my eyes as the light hurts my head.

"So you're finally up." I jump up a bit and push myself into the corner of the bed.

"Who are you?" My vision is still slightly blurry so I couldn't quite see who the voice was coming from.

The person steps a bit closer and I recognize the face of the boy next door.

"W-what are you doing here?" I regain my composure and sit up in case he has bad intentions.

"Someone broke into your house and you were attacked. Luckily I heard the commotion from next door and ran over here as fast as I could.
When I got here he had you pinned to your sofa and lining himself up to..." he trailed off. I already knew what he meant, he didn't have to say it so I nodded slowly. "Well I tackled him down and tied him up. You've been out for about an hour, he's knocked out cold and I wanted to wait until you had woken up so you could decide what you wanted to do with him."

Taken aback, I slowly stand up.

"Well thanks..." I rub the back of my neck.
Already, I was not going to call the cops, I didn't need them to find out I was home alone and have my mother come home early. I really want her away from me.

"It's your call." Snapped out of my thoughts, I look at the boy. A plan forms in my head.

"Hey Philip?"

He hums in response.

"Do you have a car?"

He nods with a confused look on his face while I on the other hand have a grin.

"Go get your keys and meet me out front."

"Alrighty then?"

He turns on his heel and walks out of my room and down the stairs.

After he had left I go down to find out where the man was.

There he sat on the floor next to the stairs, tied to the banister with duct tape covering his mouth.

I chuckl and reach into his pockets to find any sort of ID or wallet.

I find his phone and use his thumb to unlock it, open his social media where I find out he is an "influencer". I smirk as I hit delete on all of his accounts.

Then go to his text messages where I find a contact that looks to be his girlfriend.

Easily finding nudes in his camera role -fucking dumbass- I send all his dick pics to every single person in his contact list.

Satisfied with the phone, I grab his wallet I had taken out and reach in to find cash galore.

This dumbass seemed to not have a credit card and carried his money around as cash.

It looks as though he had a couple hundred in there.

I take all of it and shove it in my pockets then put his wallet and phone back.

A car horn comes from outside and I look to see Philip waiting in his matte black Jeep.
Damn was that a nice car.

Before I call him to come help me with the man I take a sharpie and draw a beautifully detailed dick on his forehead and some words around his face and neck then wrote a sweet little note on his forearm to find later.

I hope you learned your lesson from breaking in and attempting to rape girls. Have fun! <3

"Help me load him into the back of your car."

Philip sees the penis I drew on his face and begins laughing.

"Damn baby, you've got skills."

I blush at the small nickname before nodding and lifting the man to bring him into the car.
"So where to?"

I think for a moment before choosing.

"How about a road trip down to Boston?"

He smirks before laughing and starting the car.

"As you wish princess."

~~~

Word count: 752
Date published: 7/21/19

I hope y'all were satisfied with this chapter. Also give this some love cause it's currently 3 in the morning and I have to be up at 6 to get ready to go to water safari with my best friend and his boyfriend.
I'm probably gonna third wheel but that's okay 😂
Alright I'll end this author's note here.
Have a good night, day, whatever.
😁😁