Eighteen

Philip's POV

Leaving her house, I slowly realize what I've done. I could be arrested for what we just did. That was beyond illegal and if she wanted she could get me arrested right this second and nothing I do or say would fix it.

And yet...

I don't regret a single thing.

I wanted so badly to throw her down and make her beg, however, I'm aware that she's a virgin and I didn't want her to feel pressured.

Jasper...

She's so perfect.

Her eyes, her voice, her smooth skin, her cute little nose. She's gorgeous and smart. Not to mention seems to be about as kinky as me and that is just the cherry on top.

After unlocking my door I find Josh sitting on my couch, helping himself to some of my pizza. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me. "Make yourself at home why don't you." I kicked my shoes off and flopped down next to him, stealing a slice from his 3 on the plate.

"Hey! I'm just making sure your pizza doesn't go bad." He stopped and looked down at his missing slice, "I was gonna eat that you know."

"Yeah?" I cock my head and raise my eyebrow. "I was too. Thanks for warming it up for me." I smirked and took a big bite, looking at what he's watching on my TV; Criminal Minds.

Josh turned his gaze away from the TV and looked me up and down. "Where did you come from? I've been waiting for you for like 30 minutes. I figured you were home. Your car's in the drive." He looked out the window at my Jeep.

My mind raced for a second before I came up with a good excuse. "Oh, I went for a walk."

"Really?" He looked confused for a second. "But I thought Alyssa said you were gonna study with some Freshman." Josh gave me a knowing smirk, "did you blow her off for some virgin pus?"

Yes.

"No." I reel back in fake disgust. "You think I would risk my future for some random freshman? Dude I'm fucking 19. Ain't no way I'm getting with a girl who's 4 to 5 years younger than me."

You're lying to your best friend.

"Alright man!" He put his hands up in defense. "Sorry I asked. I just figured you would've had a good reason to blow Alyssa off. She's kinda lowkey hot."

It's okay. I'm a good liar.

"She's really not..." I sneered just at the thought. "That chick's been fucking ran through to hell and back. I wouldn't get with her even if you paid me."

His laugh filled the room as he shoves a big bite of pizza into his mouth. "Alright, I hear you."

Jasper's POV

My legs are still kind of shaking...

I never thought an orgasm could feel that good. Have I been missing out this entire time?

Laying on my bed I put my pillow over my face and squeal like a little girl.

"Oh my god!!!" I sit up quickly and blow a breath out. "Okay! Get your shit together Jas. It might have just been a one-time thing... I mean... he did say that he would see me tomorrow. So maybe it's not?"

Oh well, it doesn't matter. Right now, I just want to sleep.

I pull my jeans off along with my bra, sighing in relief from being confined all day. Looking over at the time it's only 8:30 but it feels like so much later. Normally I'm not tired this early, but I think because of earlier's activity took too much out of me.

"Maybe I should shower.." I think I heard somewhere that you should wash your vagina or something after sex acts? Either way, a shower would do me some good.

I get up and my shirt covers a bit of my butt, but probably not much. Passing by my window I remember what Philip said and decide to obey his wishes and open my blinds. He's not in his room right now but I decide to keep them open anyway.

My bathroom is one I'm more than happy with. The walls are a pure white tile that goes perfectly with the sleek black flooring. Not only do I have a large walk-in shower, but in the corner lies an equally large tub adorned with controllable jets. While I may hate my mother and her husband, I don't mind the benefits I get from living with them, I could probably have anything I wanted if it meant I would stay out of their way.

The tub calls to me more than the shower does so in response to my body's wishes, I turn the hot water on and begin to fill up the tub.

Following the water, I also pour some lavender scented bath salts in and pull the rest of my clothes off, throwing them into the corner. I haven't had a bath in quite some time so I'd like to make it as relaxing as possible.

As I walk back to my room to get my phone and my speaker I see Philip in his room laying on his bed. He looks up from his computer and smirks at me just as another boy opens the door to his room. Before the other person can look over into my window I squeak and drop to the floor to avoid being seen.

My phone dings from my bed and I carefully but quickly crawl to it, grabbing a throw blanket along with it. The screen lights up and a text from Philip is shown.

Daddy😈🤤:
I saw that princess😏😏
You're a good girl for listening to Daddy's orders

Kitten:
I still have to take a bath🤬
Can you close your blinds so I can get to my bathroom?

Daddy😈🤤:
What do we say?

Kitten:
Please daddy🥺🥺

Daddy😈🤤:
Hmm🤔
I think you should stand up and walk properly to your bathroom😇😇
You shouldn't be walking around naked with your blinds open anyway
So now you need to be punished

Kitten:
But you told me to!!

Daddy😈🤤:
Don't backtalk me
Do what I said

I became frustrated because I was being punished for something I was told to do. Yet at the same time, it turned me on...

Getting up, I hid my face with my hair and gripped my phone tightly as I went to my dresser and grabbed my speaker, and practically ran to my bathroom.

I really hoped that he hadn't seen me but I wanted to hide forever and never show my face again.

Daddy:
Such a good girl
My little slut
You should've seen his face
He got so flustered and I bet you made him hard
My dirty girl. I'll reward you for that okay?

Kitten:
Did he recognize me...

Daddy:
No baby
All he could think about is how sexy you are. Which I completely agree with
Take some pictures for me while you're in the bath and relax
I'll call you later tonight when he leaves

Kitten:
Okie daddy

Finally, I turn my music on and slip into the bath, the water covers up to the top of my chest and I close my eyes; feeling completely relaxed.

~~~

Word count: 1276
Date published: 1/19/21
Hey yall... so I finally updated. I know it's been over two months and I kept saying I'll update and just didn't, I'm sorry. I've been going through really bad writer's block and just zero motivation cause school's been taking most of my energy to write. I plan on hopefully getting back on a regular schedule but I can't make any promises.

The next post is scheduled for January 30, 2021. However... if yall can get this chapter to 15 votes, I'll post it early :)

Have a good day lovelies