Twenty-One*

Warning: this chapter contains mature content and certain triggers that may be upsetting to some readers
CW: overstimulation, hard degrading, edging, heavy aggressive
TW: talks of self-harm and self degradation

Jasper's POV

I find myself at his door after the fairly short car-ride. Philip doesn't say a word as he pushes his door open and steps back to allow me inside.

His house is simple, his furniture is mostly black which go well with his white walls. A simple grey blanket is tossed messily on the couch. It feels homey, lived in, but looking at the bare walls and shelves I notice he doesn't have any family pictures. There are actually no pictures at all. None of friends or any of places he might've traveled to. The windows are adorned with dark curtains that do a good job of blocking any light that wants to come in.

As I look around in awe, I notice Philip out of the corner of my eye staring at me. When I turn to face him he looks away quickly, trying not to let me know he was staring. It's cute. He had taken his hoodie off when we came in and hung it on the coat hanger near the door. His shirt is a loose fitting muscle shirt, the sides plunge down, showing off his sides and arms.

He's skinny but not like a stick. His arms are well defined with muscle and his chest clearly holds a decent amount as well.

This man is perfectly my type.

"Well this is it.." his voice is steady but he trails off showing that he's a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't clean so it might be a little messy." His hand reaches up to rub the back of his neck as he looks around, avoiding my gaze.

"No no," I respond smiling at his shyness. "It's perfect, very cute and comfortable."

At my response he looks at me finally and smiles softly. His eyes soften just a little bit before he looks down to notice my clenching thighs.  I would be lying if I said that our earlier actions weren't still affecting me. I hadn't cum and the fact that I was now in his house alone with him made my thoughts become dirty.

Philip steps towards me and catches my waist, pulling my body flush with his. My breasts push up against his chest and my nipples go hard in excitement. "I don't believe you've been properly punished for not listening to me last night."

My breath catches in my throat and I look up into his eyes, they are swirling with lust as he leans down and takes my lips as his own. Our kiss is quick and needing as he picks me up and carries me upstairs to what I assume is his bedroom.

Thoughts of what he might do to me cloud my mind and I can't help but grind my hips into his, trying to feel for his bulge. Once I find it, Philip rewards me with a groan as he throws me down onto his bed.

I look up at him as he removes his shirt and my eyes immediately travel to his chest. He has a tattoo right under his collarbone but I don't get a chance to look at it much before he leans back down and kisses me again. His lips are intoxicating and I am unable to hold back a moan as I feel him grind his bulge into my clothed heat.

"Fuck princess, having you underneath me like this is fucking sinful." He pulls back from the kiss to admire me before reaching under my skirt and grabbing the hem of my tights. He looks at me once asking for permission and I immediately nod. In one quick pull, my tights along with my panties are ripped from my legs and my soaked pussy is on display for him.

"You have no idea how badly I want you right now. To see you squirming under me, begging and crying out my name." I shudder at his words and thrust up slightly as he brings his thumb down to circle my clit.

I whimper at his touch and throw my head back as I feel him insert two fingers into my dripping hole. "Fuck, your cunt is so needy for me baby." My eyes close as he begins to circle his thumb on my clit, not moving his fingers at all.