Seventeen*

Rough smutty scene ahead!

Philip's POV

"You want to please me, kitten?" He purred as I lowered down to my knees. I couldn't help the thoughts that ran through my head. I'd never done this before and I was worried about not doing too good.

"I-I've never done this before.." I felt the blush on my cheeks as I look up to meet his eyes. He takes a sharp breath as he reached down to hold my cheek.

He smiled at me sweetly and leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips, "do you need me to teach you?" Philip looked eager as he straightened back up and pushed my face softly into his crotch. "I'll teach you how to please your daddy if you want." 

I breathed in his scent as I nodded slowly. And this seemed to set him off in a new way. He got a glint in his eye as he quickly grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. "Now love," he started, "you need to tell me when it's too much. I want you to tap me twice on the thigh if you need a break. Understand?"

I nodded quickly.

"What did I say," he leaned down with his hand around my neck, "about using our words little one."

"I-I'm sorry daddy. I understand." My body shivered in excitement with the slight roughness of him.

My instant apology and correction of myself made him smile as he leaned back up and let go of my neck. "Now there's my good girl." Philip licked his lips. "Now do as I say kitten. Unbuckle daddy's belt."

Immediately, I listened as I quickly brought my slightly shaking hands up to his belt and undid it as fast as I could. His lustful stare made me anxious but excited at the same time. 

"Fuck, you are such a good little girl aren't you." I smiled to myself and looked back up to await his next command. "Now slowly pull my pants and boxers down baby."

My small hands -slowly this time- wrapped around the waistband of Philip's pants. I was slightly nervous. I'd never seen a dick in person before and I was worried I really won't know what to do with it. I've watched a lot of porn before and I was hoping that I would be able to remember what the other girls did to make the boys make all those amazing sounds. 

As I pulled, Philip's dick finally sprang free from its constraints, and my eyes widened. 

He was big. 

Part of me didn't even think my mouth was going to fit him. But I was too excited not to at least try.  

"Now I want you to think of it like a lollipop. I want you to lick the tip a bit and then take whatever you can fit into your mouth." Philip had a smirk on his face as he watched me get flustered over finally seeing his dick. He enjoyed making me blush.

"Yes daddy." I bring my face closer and his hand made its way into my hair, gripping tightly. My tongue sticks out as I lick the tip slowly. It tastes a little funny but I like it. 

"That's a good girl. More" He encourages me to keep going.

I give his dick a couple more good licks before I begin to open my mouth and take him. 

"Close your lips around me, yes good girl, now imagine you're sucking on a lollipop. Hallow out your cheeks and move your head back and forth."

As I followed Philip's directions I hear him groan out from above me. I did that? I made him make those noises? I was doing good right?

"Fuck that's it kitten, just like that baby." He groaned again and tightened his grip on my hair, helping me move my head back and forth.

I sucked harder and tried to take his cock deeper into my mouth. They say it's called deepthroating and guys love it.

"Oh my fucking god baby, don't stop just like that." Philip threw his head back and moaned lowly. I loved the noises he made.

But I also wanted to tease him a bit. 

I stopped and pulled away, looking up at him innocently and just licking his tip lightly.

"Fuck kitten why did you stop?" He was slightly out of breath and his eyes were dark with lust.

"I wanted to make you suffer." I giggled slightly and licked his tip again.

And if it was at all possible, it seemed like his eyes went darker. His voice dropped lower, "make me suffer?" Philip grabbed a handful of my hair again, this time even tighter. 

"I'll make you fucking suffer." He smirked, letting me know he wasn't actually angry. And with that, I felt his cock being shoved down my throat even more than before. 

Philip began quickly thrusting into my mouth, making me gag. "Close your fucking mouth around my cock you slut."

He had gone from slow and loving, to fast and rough. And let's be honest... it fucking turned me on more than anything.

"You wanna fucking tease me? Why don't you take daddy's cock like the good little slut you are." Philip continued his assault to my mouth, only pulling out fully for a second to hit me in the face with his cock. "Letting me into your house and wearing those tight little jeans that show off your ass so well. Letting me eat out your little pussy on the counter. You just love this, don't you? You love how daddy's using your mouth like a little toy."

He growled loudly as he picked up the pace. Tears were running down my eyes by now when he stopped. "Fuck," Philip slapped my face with it once more, "suck it, my little kitten." 

I was desperate to please him, I took him back into my mouth and began sucking again, much faster now.

"Yes, just like that. Fuck I'm gonna cum baby." Philip pushed my head all the way down, forcing his dick to go down my throat as he moaned loudly. "That's a girl, take all my cum you slut."

I gasped as he finally let my head go. I didn't get the chance to taste his cum as it all went down my throat. Coughing just slightly, I catch my breath and look up at him. He was also trying to catch his breath as he leaned against the counter behind him.

"That felt so good kitten." He smiled down at me softly. "You're a good girl for daddy. Taking all his cum." 

Philip reached down and cupped my chin lightly, placing a kiss on my lips. 

"I hope I wasn't too rough baby. Are you okay?"

I nodded, "I liked it daddy..." looking away I blushed brightly. 

He grinned as he picked me up off the floor. Making me wrap my legs around his waist, he held my butt and carried me to the couch, kissing me softly on the way there. "You did so good. You liked when I was rough?"

My cheeks heated as I answered him, "yes, I liked when you used my mouth and said all those dirty things." I looked away as I said this.

However, Philip wanted to see my face. He grabbed my chin in his hands once again and made me look at him. "You like being degraded and used by daddy?"

I nodded once again.

He smiled and kissed me roughly. "Such a good little slut. I would love to reward you but I have to get going now." He looked at the time, almost 8. "But just so you know, you're my little slut. No one else's, understand?"

"Only your slut daddy." I blushed harder.

"Good girl. But right now no one can know about us, understand? I'm way too old for you but... I just can't stay away. Especially not after today." I looked me up and down, biting his lip. "From now on, I want your blinds open, I want to see when you get changed and when you touch yourself." Philip winks at me and I blush, realizing he must have seen me the other day. 

"Yes daddy." 

"Good girl," he pats my still wet pussy and gives a long kiss goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow kitten."

~~~

Word count: 1401
Date published: 10/30/20
Sorry for the long wait, I know it says I update every monday, but as you can see that's a lie. Thank you so much for 6k reads! I can't believe so many people have read my shitty story. I'll try and see if I can push out any more chapter for yall soon. 

See ya next chapter