(FNAF) Puppet X Reader

Platonic Plot

Requested by:
WolfieFNAF

- - - -

Entering the pizzeria, you noticed that the animatronics weren't in their places on stage. As you locked the doors, you thought back on what had happened. You started working the night shift at the pizzeria, and after a week, when you came back, the animatronics seemed much more docile. They "grew too fond of you to try to kill you anymore."

"(Y/N)!" a voice made you turn around.

"Hey, Toy Chica," you chuckled as she ran up to you.

"I made cupcakes for you!" she exclaimed, holding a tray of decorated cupcakes to you. "Do you want one?"

"Oh, sure." You carefully picked one up, holding your hand under it as you took a bite. "Mmm!"

"You enjoying those cupcakes?" Toy Bonnie teased as she walked out of the Main Hall.

"Oh yeah!" you replied through a mouthful, making Toy Chica giggle.

"So, are you ready?" Mangle wondered, following Toy Bonnie.

"Oh--" You swallowed the piece of cupcake--"we doing this now?"

"When else would we do it?" Mangle asked.

"Maybe after I ate my cupcake?" you mumbled, taking another bite.

"We suppose we can wait until then," Toy Bonnie snickered.

The animatronics had been talking about introducing you to someone you hadn't yet met: Puppet. Although you were a bit nervous meeting her, if she was as nice as the rest of the animatronics, there wouldn't be a problem.

As you finished your cupcake, you felt something tug at your pants. You looked down, to see Balloon Boy attempting to steal your flashlight. You grabbed it from him, huffing. He then giggled, running off.

"Ready?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"I guess so," you murmured, wiping your mouth off with your sleeve.

You followed the animatronics as they led you to the Prize Corner. They stopped at the large gift box that was set against the wall.

"Puppet, you have a visitor," Toy Chica sang, lightly tapping on the box.

The lid opened, and out stood the Puppet. You had seen her on the cameras before, but you never realized how tall she was. She towered over you.

"Puppet, this is (Y/N)," Mangle introduced you, gesturing you forward.

"Hi." You gave a slight wave, smiling somewhat nervously.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Puppet replied, nodding to you.

"This is the night guard that was here last week," Toy Bonnie pointed out.

"Apologies if I may have frightened you before," Puppet excused herself.

"Oh, no, I understand . . . sorta."

"It's nice to finally meet you, though."

"You too."

"You guys are going to get along so well!" Toy Chica cheered. "You both are so kind and fun to hang out with and know what to do when someone is feeling down."

"I'm flattered you think that of me," you spoke under your breath, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Why don't we leave you two to get to know each other?" Mangle suggested.