(FNAF) X OC(Scrap Marie)

Platonic Plot

Requested by:
mariethekittycat

- - - -

Michael pulled on his hood as he stepped outside. It was the middle of the night, but he didn't want to take any chances of being seen. He walked around the front of the pizzeria.

Hearing someone approach the alleyway, Bon-Bon and Bonnet hid in Marie's sleeve. Marie saw a figure come around the corner, so she went limp. As they got closer, she could recognize that it was Michael Afton.

He stopped in front of her, studying her for a moment. He then picked her up and carried her back into the pizzeria. He moved her into a small dark room--only illuminated by a single light bulb--and set her in a seat across a table. Michael sat down on the opposite end and pressed a button on the cassette tape that was on the table.

"Before you is an--" The voice on the cassette was interrupted as Michael pressed another button--". . . You have chosen to proceed with the maintenance checklist. Remember, use your company-issued taser to return the animatronic to a neutral state if you feel that it's becoming unstable or aggressive. You can only use it three times before it begins to damage the animatronic and decrease its value. Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1."

A sound then came from the cassette, which seemed to stir something inside Marie. Michael stared at her, waiting for any type of sign. She sat still though, and the audio stopped.

"Document results."

Michael looked down to the checklist on the table to check the first box. When he looked up, he noticed that Marie had shifted a bit. He hummed as he squinted at her.

"Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1." The same sound played, giving Marie the same feeling. "Document results."

Micheal checked the second box, then looked back up at Marie, studying her. He jumped as she started to twitch. It was creepy, but it didn't seem like she was going to attack him yet, so he didn't need to waste a use of his taser.

"Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1."

As the sound played again, Marie stopped abruptly. The weird sounds somehow reminded her of something. She couldn't be sure what it was, though.

"Document results."

Marie shook her head as Michael looked down. She leaned towards him, and as he looked back up, she started to twitch like crazy. He didn't hesitate to use the taser this time. The light flickered off as a jolt of electricity travelled through Marie.

When the light came back on, Marie was back in her original pose. Michael sighed in relief, not taking his eyes off her.

"Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1 . . . Document results."

Michael quickly checked a box on the checklist, then looked up at Marie. She hadn't moved and was still staring at him. He uneasily shifted, anticipating her to twitch again.

"Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1."

The cassette started to play a sound that was much different than the other sounds. It reminded her of when she used to perform with Freddy, Foxy, and Bon-Bon.

"Document results."

Looking back up from the checklist after checking the last box, Michael saw that Marie stilll hadn't made any type of movement. He gulped, keeping his eyes on her.

"You have completed the maintenance checklist and may proceed with the salvage, well done. End tape."

Michael let out a sigh of relief as he stood up. He pushed in his chair and started to leave. The light turned off.

"We are going to have lots of fun!" Marie giggled.

A chill ran up Michael's spine, but he didn't dare turn around. He quickly left and shut the door behind him.

"Kind of rude," Marie mumbled under her breath.

Bon-Bon and Bonnet fell out of Marie's sleeve, basically fried. Being in direct contact with her when she was shocked wasn't exactly pleasant. She looked down at them and giggled.

"Are you guys okay?" she wondered, standing up.

"Ugh," Bon-Bon groaned.

Marie kneeled down and scooped them both up. They shook themselves out of their dazes and crawled onto her shoulders. As she walked around the table and towards the door, she could hear someone talking.

"Is there someone else?" a voice--sounding like a male--wondered.

Marie slowly opened the door and poked her head out of the room, then looked around. She didn't have the chance to look around when Michael carried her in, but now she could see the tables that filled the room, as well as games that were off to the sides, and a stage with four animatronics.

"Who are you?" the voice questioned.

Marie looked over, to see a black bear, looking similar to the animatronics on stage. She opened the door wider and left the salvage room, smiling at the bear.

"Hi, my name's Marie!" she exclaimed happily, "Oh, and this is Bon-Bon, and this is Bonnet! What's your name?"

"Um, hi. My name--" He didn't quite trust her, but a name is just a name--" . . . is Lefty."

"That's such a cool name!" Marie gushed as she put her hands to her face.

"Thanks," Lefty mumbled, looking away uneasily.

Marie looked over as something waddled next to her. It was a small bear animatronic.

She gasped. "Aw, who are you?"

"That's Helpy," Lefty replied.

"You're so cute!" Marie exclaimed as she lifted Helpy up and hugged him.

"Hey!" Bon-Bon huffed.

"You guys are cute too," she snickered, rolling her eyes playfully.