(FNAF) Freddy X Bubbly!Shy!Reader

Romantic Plot

Requested by:
cartoonstxrys

- - - -

"Alright, class, I'm needed in the principal's office. Continue reading chapter 5 to yourselves quietly while I'm gone," the teacher instructed as she hung up the phone.

Being a room full of rebellious teens, though, as soon as the teacher was out of earshot, the whole class started talking. You chose to sit in the back of the classroom, hoping to never be called on. You didn't have anybody to talk to, as you were too shy--nor were any of your friends in the same class--so you resorted to eavesdropping.

"Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it. I had to take my sister to some stupid pizzeria," you heard a guy grunt.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" another asked--the familiar name made you widen your eyes.

"How'd you know? Have you been stalking me?"

"Dude, it's the only pizzeria anywhere near us."

"Oh--"

Their conversation faded out as you thought. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was a place you hadn't heard about in years. You used to love going to that place as a kid.

"Everyone shut up, she's coming back," the class 'watchman' hissed.

He ran back to his desk as the whole class hushed down. Everyone acted calm and casual as the teacher walked back in.

~ ~ ~ ~

You listened to your music as you walked home from school. You were lucky you didn't get caught not paying attention. You were too busy thinking of that pizzeria: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

'It's probably still open . . .' you thought. 'I mean . . . it wouldn't hurt to go. For nostalgia's sake.'

You slowed down, pulling your phone from your pocket. You opened the messaging app and started texting your mother.

I'm gonna take a detour on the way home, if that's okay?

It didn't take but a few seconds for her to reply: That's okay. Just be sure to be back before curfew.

Will do. Love you

You stopped your music and shoved your phone back in your pocket. You quickened your pace.

~ ~ ~ ~

As you entered Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the scent of pizza filled your nose. You could faintly hear children laughing and screaming from the other room.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" the cashier greeted you, making you tense. "Do you have a reservation, or are you just visiting?"

"Um, j-just visiting," you uttered nervously.

"Okay! Would you like to order something?"

"Uh, sure. Er- Just a . . . a regular pizza and a soda."

"Got it! Take a seat in the dining room and we'll bring your food out to you as soon as it's ready," they told you, their cheery facade never dimming.

"Thank you."

You quietly sighed a breath of relief as you walked away. When you entered the Dining Area, you were greeted by the sight of children running around wildly. A rush of nostalgia made you smile as you looked around. Everything was exactly the same.