(FNAF) Toy Chica X Shy!Fem!Reader

Romantic Plot

Requested by:
cartoonstxrys

- - - -

Sitting in the office, you were on the tablet, looking through the cameras. You wound up Marionette's box, since they could get cranky when their music wasn't on for a while.

Toy Chica suddenly jumped out, scaring you. You yelped and fell out of your chair, nearly dropping the tablet--which you couldn't afford to break. She laughed.

As you got over your shock, you looked up to Toy Chica, blushing at the sight of her. For an animatronic, she was really pretty--beautiful even. During the past nights, you had started developing feelings for her. You wanted to tell her about them, but you just didn't know how to.

Toy Chica held her hand out for you, her laughter subsiding. You took it, and she helped you back to your feet.

"Sorry, you just look so cute when you're scared," she admitted, making a light pink dust your cheeks. "That wasn't what I had come in here for, though."

"What was it, then?" you asked, setting the tablet back on the table.

"Do you want to come make cupcakes with me?" she offered, the excitement clear in her voice.

"Oh, yeah, sure," you chuckled.

"Come with me, then!" Toy Chica cheered.

She grabbed your hand and started pulling you out of the office. Your cheeks went red from the contact. She led you down the halls and eventually into the kitchen. When you got inside, you could see that she had already set up everything, as there were bowls and measuring cups filled with different things.

"I kind of already prepared everything."

"I see. What all is it?"

"There's 2 1/2 cups of flour, 2 cups of sugar, 3 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of milk, 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, 2 eggs, and 1 cup of water. Are you ready?"

"Yep."

"Okay, so, we preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit!" Toy Chica told you.

"Okay," you replied, turning the knob.

"And we put the cupcake liners inside the pan," she added.

You did as she said, pulling the liners apart and putting them in the cups of the pan. She helped some to make it faster.

"What now?" you asked.

"In the large bowl, we combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt." She waited for you to finish before continuing. "And then we put the rest in the other bowl--the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and the eggs."

"Do we put everything together now?" you questioned.

"Yeah!" Toy Chica gasped.

"Heh," you chuckled bashfully

"Then we beat it . . ." she instructed, a sick grin on her face; it soon faded as her cheerful nature took back over, "until everything's nice and mixed up!"

"A-alright." You did as she said, though a bit worried.

"We'll put the bowl on the mixer and turn it on, then slowly pour the water inside it . . . Now, we pour the batter into the cupcake liners--about halfway so they have room to rise--put them in the oven, and then wait!"

"Right."

As you waited for the cupcakes, you tried to talk yourself into confessing your feelings. Toy Chica noticed the troubled look on your face, but didn't want to bother you, as she knew you were thinking about something.

Before you knew it, the oven beeped, indicating that the cupcakes were done. Toy Chica took them out for you, worried that you would accidentally burn yourself--despite you assuring her that you knew what you were doing.

"Ooh, now's the fun part~!" Toy Chica sang in excitement.

"What's that?" you wondered, though already knowing what she was talking about.

"Decorating!" she cheered, pulling out bags of frosting from the refrigerator. "Here you go! Frost to your heart's content!"

"Okay," you chuckled, grabbing the bag of frosting.

You got to work putting them on the cupcakes. The two of you made each row a different color.

As you finished a row, you heard a giggle come from Toy Chica. You looked over at her, to see that she was looking at you.

"What is it?" You averted your eyes some, not wanting to make eye contact for very long.

"You kinda- . . . Here, let me get it for you."

Toy Chica placed her hand on your cheek, making you freeze. She then wiped something off your chin. The sudden skin contact made your face light up. She snickered as she moved her hand away, and you quickly dropped your head, looking down.

"What's wrong?" she worried, tilting her head to look at you.

"I- Um . . . like you."

You clenched your eyes shut, waiting for her response as your heart beat rapidly. You peeked an eye open, to see Toy Chica's shocked expression. You looked down to the floor again, your face heating up.

Toy Chica giggled, placing her finger under your chin. She lifted your head up to meet your eyes with hers, holding it there.

"I already knew you liked me. I'm just surprised you got the courage to tell me," Toy Chica chuckled.

Your eyes widened. "Wait, what? You knew?"

"Well, yeah. Everyone does. It's so obvious by the way you act around me," she teased you.

You stared at her, surprised. You didn't know how to react. Toy Chica giggled, then gave you a quick peck on the lips. Your face went a deep shade of red as your eyes widened. You covered your face, making her giggle again.

She then hugged you. "I feel the same way about you."

"You do?"

"Yeah!"

A bright smile made its way on your face as you hugged her back. Soon, you both pulled away and continued finishing the cupcakes. When you were done, Toy Chica grabbed one and took a "taste test."

"Mmm!" she hummed, smiling and closing her eyes. "They're so good! Did you use some secret ingredient or something?"

"Heh, I only followed your instructions," you chuckled, rubbing the back of your neck bashfully.

"It must've been us working together that made these so good!"

"I guess so."

You smiled, hugging her and giving her a peck on the cheek. She smiled and hugged you back, pulling you into a kiss--which made your whole body tense up. You soon melted into it, kissing back.