(FNAF) Funtime Freddy X OC(Marie)

Romantic Plot

Requested by:
mariekittyface

- - - -

"That was great!" Freddy cheered.

"Great? Hello, that was amazing! I always am," Foxy boasted, stepping up onto his podium as he brushed his hair back.

"I quite enjoy performing for the children," Ballora commented.

"As we all do," Baby added, nodding.

"I'm gonna head on down."

Foxy's podium started lowering. The rest nodded, standing on and lowering theirs as well.

As Freddy started to lower into the Breaker Room, he heard sniffling. It stopped as his podium stopped. Freddy looked to Bon-Bon sadly.

"Marie?" Freddy called out softly.

The bell on Marie's ear rung as her ear flicked at the sound of Freddy's voice, giving away her location. She cursed under her breath, holding her ears down.

"Marie, are you okay?" Freddy wondered as he shuffled to where she was hiding.

She hummed sadly, deciding that still trying to hide would be fruitless. Freddy moved the hanging cables out of the way, revealing her sitting down against the wall, her knees tucked to her chest.

Bon-Bon hopped off Freddy's hand as he kneeled down to Marie. Bon-Bon crawled over beside her and pulled on her shirt. She looked down at him, her eyes puffy from crying.

"What's wrong?" Freddy worried.

"I just feel sad," Marie mumbled, moving her legs to sit cross-legged so Bon-Bon could crawl into her lap.

"Why?" Freddy crawled to sit down next to her.

"I don't know, I just- . . . I don't know."

"That's okay."

Freddy wrapped his arm around Marie, pulling her into a hug. She hugged him back, stuffing her face in his chest. She cried softly, her tears staining his shirt. Bon-Bon crawled onto her shoulder and nestled in her hair, hugging her. The three of them sat that way for a few minutes, Freddy letting her cry it out.

As Marie started to calm down, she wiped her eyes. Freddy leaned away some, looking down at her with a warm smile.

"Feeling better?" Freddy hummed, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"A little," Marie murmured, sniffling.

"Hey--" Foxy burst through the door--"who took the last popsicle?"

"Not now, asshole!" Bon-Bon barked.

Foxy furrowed his eyebrows, about to snap a reply. He looked around, though, not seeing him. He noticed Marie and Freddy cuddled together, Marie wiping her eyes.

"Oh . . . Okay."

Foxy left and closed the door. Bon-Bon grunted, nestling up back into Marie's hair.

"So you're okay?"

"I think so." Marie nodded, patting Bon-Bon's head.

"You know, whenever you're feeling down like that, you can always talk to me. You don't need to keep it bottled up," Freddy assured her, holding her hand, and she nodded. "You really should start coming to see our performances."

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"No, I'm not trying to make you feel bad for not coming! I'm just saying that it's so fun. You'll love it!" Freddy gushed, a wide grin on his face.

"Will I?"

"Yeah! I'll make sure you have the best time!"

Freddy gently pulled Marie back into a hug, making sure she was okay with it. She leaned against his side and closed her eyes, smiling. He blushed, cuddling up to her.

- - - -

(A/N) Sorry it's so short, but I hope you like it anyway ^w^;