(FNAF) Shadow Bonnie X Ghost Hunter!Fem!Reader

Romantic Plot

Requested by:
cartoonstxrys

- - - -

You breathed out shakily, glancing at the time: 7:00 PM. Your friends came up with the brilliant plan to go ghost hunting in an abandoned pizzeria: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Although you were a little nervous about the idea, you didn't want to seem like a wimp in front of your friends, so you agreed to go.

"Alright, I have to go now," your mom said, making you look up at her. "I should be back around 10:30. Love you."

"Okay. Love you too," you replied, standing at the door as she left.

You watched her as she got in her car. As she started to back out of the driveway, you pulled your phone out of your pocket. You waited until she had drove away to text your friends.

My mom just left. You guys can come pick me up now

Be there in 5 mins

You wanted to wait until your mom had left to go ghost hunting with your friends. You knew she wouldn't have allowed you to go if you told her, so you didn't.

You put your phone back in your pocket as you made your way upstairs, in to your room. You looked to all the supplies laid out on your bed--you were the group's designated gear gatherer--flashlights, cameras, walkie talkies, portable recorders, headphones, EMF gauges, digital thermometers, thermal cameras, and spirit boxes. After making sure you had everything on the list, you stuffed it all in your backpack. You went back downstairs to wait for your friends, sitting down on your couch.

~ ~ ~ ~

You were woken up by knocking on your door. You looked at the time, to see that it had been 15 minutes. You got up to answer the door, and when you did, you saw that your friend was standing on the other side.

"You ready to go?" (F/N) asked.

"Yep." You yawned lightly, wiping your eyes.

"Were you asleep?"

"Yeah, I dozed off. What happened to 5 minutes, though?"

"Sorry. We were running a little late."

"That's fine."

You closed and locked the door as you stepped outside. You followed (F/N) to the curb, where a seemingly suspicious white van was parked.

"Yo!" one of your friends--Troy (A/N: this is just filler, feel free to change the name in your head, if you'd like)--greeted you as you got in.

"Hey, what's up with the creepy white van?" you questioned.

"Because Eric (A/N: also filler) here wanted me to get a van, and white was the only color they had left that wasn't already rented," Troy explained, annoyed.

"It feels cool! You guys ready to go bust some ghosts!" Eric laughed.

"I'm ready to see you three make fools of yourselves," Troy sneered, crossing his arms.