(FNAF) Fem!Mangle X Shy!Kind!Fem!Reader

Romantic Plot

Requestes by:
cartoonstxrys

- - - -

A kind and shy girl, you were friends with--"murderous"--animatronics. You had a crush on a certain toy fox--Mangle--for a really long time, but were way too nervous and shy to tell her.

It was Valentine's Day and thought it would be the best time to confess your feelings. You had the perfect gift for her. Her bow had recently been ripped, so you made a new one for her. You had also bought her a heart-shaped case of chocolates--because that was the go-to addition for Valentine's Day gifts--and made her a card.

It was 11:30 PM, nearing your night shift. You grabbed the bow, chocolates, and card, and made your way out. You got in your car and drove to the pizzeria.

When you got there, you put your stuff in the office and sat down, waiting nervously as the minutes ticked by. Eventually, the night started, and you gathered the gifts and stood up.

You made your way to Kids' Cove, your heart pounding with anticipation. You waved and said your 'Hi's to a few other animatronics as you passed them. As you got into the entrance of Kids' Cove, you saw Mangle and Toy Chica talking. When they noticed you, they looked over. Meeting Mangle's eyes, your face went red.

"Are those for me?" Toy Chica gasped, her eyes lighting up.

"Huh?" you squeaked, worry engulfing your whole body. "I-I--"

"I'm joking!" she laughed, making you sigh a large breath of relief. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me~"

She skipped in her step as she walked towards the entryway. You moved out of the way for her, walking into the room. She waved to you and Mangle.

"See you later, Toy Chica." Mangle waved back.

"See ya." You waved as well.

As Toy Chica left, you looked back at Mangle. She was already looking at you, making your heart flutter and your eyes dart to the floor. She tilted her head, a comforting smile on her face.

"I- Um- . . . H-Happy Valentine's Day, Mangle," you stammered, holding the gifts out to her.

"Oh? These are for me?" Mangle questioned, gently grabbing them from your arms.

"Y-yeah," you stuttered, rubbing your arm. "Maybe read the card last . . ."

"Okay- Oh my goodness!" she gasped, "You got me a new bow!"

"Yeah--" You blushed--"Well, I made it for you."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you!"

Your face beamed as you watched her take her old bow off and put her new one on. She looked down at it, then up to you.

"I love it! Thank you," she beamed, giving you a toothy grin.

"Of course," you replied, smiling back.

"I can eat the chocolates later. I'll go ahead and read the card you made."

She read the front, which just said "Happy Valentine's Day, Mangle!" and had hearts drawn everywhere. The back was also decorated with hearts, as well as roses and bows with heart tipped arrows. She opened it up, where you had written your message to her.

Your stomach churned, the anticipation getting to you. She read over it, and you watched as her eyes slowly moved side to side. It read: "The first time I met you, it wasn't love at first sight. My love for you formed gradually. Your personality, your voice, your hair, your eyes, your humor, the way you smiled, the way you laughed. Gradually it all came clear to me, that you were exactly what I was looking for. I like you, and I hope you feel the same way about me." Her eyes widened, making you look down nervously.

She then looked up at you, smiling. She reached down and held your face in her hand so you had to look at her. Your face heated up.

"I do. I feel the same way about you. I kind of already knew about it. I found out nights ago because Toy Chica told me," Mangle told you.

Though surprised, you were relieved to hear that she shared your feelings. Mangle gave you a sweet smile, before kissing you. You happily kissed back. You spent the rest of the night with your new girlfriend.