(FNAF) Male!Lolbit X Fem!Reader

Romantic Plot

Requested by:
cartoonstxrys

- - - -

"Have a good weekend!"

The bus driver waved to you as you hopped off the last step of the bus. You waved back as the doors closed and you walked down the path. It was the end of the week; the "best day" of every high schooler's life--for every -schooler's life, really.

As you walked up to your house, you suddenly remembered that you had forgotten the key. You sighed, walking up the steps of the porch and stopping at the door. You knocked on the door, then waited for a reply.

"I really hope she's home," you mumbled under your breath.

"Coming!" you heard your mom call out, and you sighed in relief.

A few seconds later, you heard her walking on the other side. She opened the door, her "greeting smile" on her face.

"He- Oh?" Her smile faltered as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I kind of forgot my key," you admitted bashfully as you scratched the back of your neck.

Your mom threw her head back in laughter as she walked away. You grumbled as you stepped inside and closed the door. As her laughing subsided, she turned back and kissed you on the cheek.

"How was school today?" she chuckled, wiping a tear away.

You shrugged as you followed her into the kitchen. "Like all the rest. All the classes were long and boring until the wise-guy in the back made the rest of the class laugh."

"I see . . . So, I'll be spending the night with a friend. I'll be back around 9:30 tomorrow morning," she told you. "Will you be okay while I'm gone?"

"Yeah. As long as it's a friend and not a 'friend.' "

"No, no. It's an actual friend."

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna go and take a shower," you changed the subject, starting towards the stairs.

"Alright. I'll make sure to start doing dishes as soon as you get in there," she joked.

"Please don't!" you yelled as you started up the stairs.

You heard faint laughter as you went upstairs. You rolled your eyes as you went into your room. You tossed your backpack on your bed, glad that none of the teachers gave you any weekend homework. You grabbed a pair of pajamas, then headed to the bathroom.

~ ~ ~ ~

You waved to your mom through your bedroom window as she got in her car. She chuckled, waving back.

As she drove away, you left your room and went downstairs. You hopped on the couch and grabbed the remote. It was just you in the house, so you could watch anything you wanted to in the living room. You turned on Rick and Morty, then binged it for hours.

Eventually, you started to get tired. You lay down, yawning. As you started to close your eyes, the TV turned to static, and you could see an image of the face of an animatronic. You didn't think much about it, though. You were too tired.