(FNAF) Funtime Freddy X OC(Marie)

Romantic Plot

Requested by:
buttonbunnyx

- - - -

"Do you think you can come?" Marie's friend wondered, sounding like she was hoping for a 'yes.'

"Um, I-I mean--" Marie glanced over to the rest--"Can my friends come with me?"

"Yeah! The more the merrier!" she assured her.

"Th-then, sure. I-I can come."

"Great! I'll see you there!"

"S-see ya."

"Who was that? And where are we going?" Foxy questioned as Marie hung up her phone.

"That was my friend. She's throwing this fancy party, and she wants me to come," Marie explained as she put her phone back in her pocket.

"Ooh, a fancy party? We haven't been to a fancy party in a long time," Ballora mused, smiling.

"How many people will be there?" Freddy wondered, excitement in his voice.

"A l-lot," Marie mumbled, her ears falling back.

"When is it?" Baby asked.

"Tonight," she groaned, pulling at her ears.

"Tonight? Then what are we waiting for? We need to go get ready!" Foxy ranted, waving his arms.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Ooh, I'm so excited!" Freddy squealed as he jumped up and down.

"We can't be very rowdy when we get in there, though, Freddy," Ballora said, "It's a formal party, so we have to act formal."

"Ah, yes, indeed," Marie mused in an accent, pulling at an imaginary mustache.

The rest laughed, making Marie blush and scratch the back of her head bashfully. She ran her hand back through her hair, making sure her bangs were still slicked back. The rest of her hair was put up in a small ponytail, since her hair was short. She wore a white dress shirt, a black vest, tie, and pants, and white dress shoes. Like Freddy and Foxy, Marie didn't bother hiding her tail and ears, so they were out.

Everyone, except for Bonnet, were in their human forms, since animatronics walking around a fancy party would be odd. Bonnet was on Marie's hand as a plush puppet.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Baby asked as she stepped up to the entrance of the large building.

"Yes-- Yeah-- Yep!" An assortment of replies came from the rest.

"Not really," Marie mumbled under her breath, her ears falling back.

The group could hear muffled talking standing outside, but as Baby opened the doors, they were startled by the loud chattering of how many people were there. Everyone looked to the crowd of people in awe, except for Marie, who nervously hid behind Foxy and Freddy.

"Look at how many people there are, Bon-Bon!" Freddy exclaimed, his grin growing wider.

"I see!" Bon-Bon chuckled as he looked around.

"Marie, are you seeing this?" Freddy turned around, to see her nervous expression, and his grin faded. "What's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh, i-it's just-- . . . there's s-so many people," Marie muttered, holding onto his side.