(FNAF) Nightmare Bonnie X Teen!Fem!Reader

Romantic Plot

Requested by:
cartoonstxrys

- - - -

You unlocked the front door of your home, your nose tingling and your eyes watering. You had just broken up with your, now ex-, boyfriend, after catching him cheating. You were sad and angry.

You dragged yourself upstairs and into your room. You collapsed on the bed, stuffing your face in your pillow. You then started crying.

What you didn't know, though, was that Nightmare Bonnie was hearing and seeing it all. He always had a crush on you, but never told you. He was 'a monster, after all.' He thought that you wouldn't share his feelings because of that.

You went silent as you had the feeling that someone was watching you. You sat up and looked around your room, then saw two purple eyes glowing from the darkness of the hallway outside your room. You already knew who it was, so you wiped your eyes dry, trying to hide the fact that you were crying.

"What's wrong?" Bonnie asked.

"What? 'What's wrong?' What do you mean?" you blabbered, trying to get rid of the puffiness of your eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Bonnie corrected himself, walking inside your room.

"I'm n-- . . . There was just something in my eyes," you bluffed, looking away.

"Oh really?" he grunted, not buying it at all.

"Yeah . . . They were tears," you gave in, knowing that you weren't going to get out of this one.

"Why?" he worried, sitting on the edge of your bed.

"My- . . . M-my--"

You bit your lip as your breathing started to hiccup. Bonnie knew that if he were to hug you right now, you were just going to lose it, so he stayed still for now.

"Your what?" he urged you to go.

"My boyfriend- . . ." You put your hand over your mouth as tears streamed down your face.

"Did he break up with you?"

"No, I broke up with him! He was cheating on me!" you wept, holding your head.

Bonnie sat there as you cried, shocked. He felt bad, though. He tightened his fist and he furrowed his eyebrows as he got an idea--one that was in hopes of making you happy. He suddenly leaned towards you, kissing you. Before you could even register it, he pulled away.

"I love you," Bonnie whispered as your eyes widened.

You pulled him back into the kiss. Though taken by surprise, he kissed back.

"I love you too," you told him, accepting his feelings.

"Really?" Bonnie gasped, looking at you with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I've had a crush on you ever since I met you," you confessed and averted your eyes bashfully.

"But, I didn't even know," he babbled.

"I always tried to hide my feelings for you as best as I could, because I didn't think it would work--with me being a human and you a . . . literal nightmare being," you explained, wiping your eyes dry. "I even started to date that a-hole to cope with my feelings. But now he isn't in the picture anymore."

"That's exactly what I've been doing . . . M-minus the dating an a-hole part," he added, scratching the back of his neck

"I know," you chuckled. ". . . He told me he didn't actually have feelings for me when I caught him. I feel so stupid for believing him this whole time."

Bonnie hugged you as tears welled up in your eyes again. You returned the hug as he rubbed your back. He rested his chin on the top of your head. Bonnie spent the remainder of the night trying to comfort you and loving you.

- - - -

(A/N) Agh, this is so short! Sorry >~<;