𝟭𝟲. 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Thanks for covering my ass," Y/N whispers to Tanaka as she follows Daichi.

"You owe me," he tells her before she left.

On the way, Daichi was ranting about how worried he was that Y/N just disappeared. But Y/N wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. Her mind was somewhere else, more like on someone else. She kept rethinking about what Tanaka told her and she smiled.

She was in love. In love with Semi Eita.

 In love with Semi Eita

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

Y/N hummed as she listened to her recording that she made last night of her songs. She wanted to hear how they came out before she showed Semi so she could avoid any embarrassment by checking for mistakes. She took notes as she listened to her songs through her earphones.

As she was walking into the gym, following Daichi behind, she failed to see Suga who greeted her. Suga tapped on her shoulder which made Y/N jump since she was into her songs a lot at the moment. "Oh hey, Suga-senpai," Y/N smiles. "I'm sorry if I came out rude right now. I wasn't ignoring you."

"I figured," Suga smiles. "Are you listening to something? Also, why are you taking notes?"

"I'm just listening to some songs that I recorded last night," Y/N responds. "You want to listen to them with me?"

"I would but," Suga rubs his nape. "I don't really have an ear for music. I'm not into it as much."

"That's okay," Y/N tells him. She was honestly sad that she was surrounded by people who didn't have the same passion as her. But she didn't feel angry towards them, she understood. The only thing that saddens her was that they don't put as much effort to learn about her music as she does in their matches.

"Hey," Tanaka ruffles her hair as he enters the gym. "Why do you look so dead?"

"I stayed up late," she responded.

"Doing what? Wait- Do I even want to know?" Y/N smacked him, knowing what he was assuming.

"No," she told him. "I was recording some of my songs."