𝟬𝟲. 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

I turn off my phone and change into my nightclothes. Once I lay down my thoughts go back to Semi. I had so much fun singing and playing the guitar with him at the shop. I know this sounds cliche but it felt as if we instantly shared a connection. He was so nice to walk me home and give me his jacket.

Damn not only did I have his jacket, don't have his phone number, but I also didn't give him my name. Hopefully, we meet again.

 Hopefully, we meet again

[ SEMI'S POV ]

As I walk back towards the bus stop, I couldn't help but think about the girl I met. She looked so amazing playing the guitar and her voice was so angelic. She was so kind and outgoing. She looked so cute all dressed up as if she was going on a date but she looked even better wearing my jacket.

MY JACKET. SHE STILL HAS MY JACKET. She has MY jacket and I don't mind at all.

The only thing that I'm worried about is that I won't see her again. Why didn't I ask for her name when I had the chance?

My bus finally arrives and once I get on, I sit next to the window. It was pretty late but I think I'll be able to make it to the dorms on time before the academy closes the gates. I lay my head on the window of the bus and look out of it. Why couldn't I ask for her number too?

Damn it Semi!!! The one time you find the girl of your dreams and you let her leave so easily!!! Dumbass!!! I need to find her again, I want to see her. But how do I even do that?! Does she even want to see me again?! UGHHHHH. Why couldn't I be bolder and ask her for her number?! She's the perfect girl and my shy ass couldn't ask such a simple question.

The bus comes to the stop and I run towards the gate. Fortunately for me, I made it right on time before they closed it. I walk towards my dorm and see that the lights in the dorm were still on. Reon must still be awake. I opened the door and see Reon laying down while he was on his phone. He looks up and a smile comes to his face.

"You came pretty late, I'm guessing your date with Sato went well."

"It was alright."

"You sure? Cause you have a stupid smile on your face and your eyes are twinkling," he teases. Sato wasn't the reason why I was like this. It was the girl that I met at the shop.