𝟬𝟮. 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

Asahi and Yamaguchi seemed to be nervous about the practice game coming up. Shiratorizawa must be very intimidating, I don't know much about them since I never have seen them play. But from what Daichi has told me, they're a powerhouse school.

He also told me that they're their rivals and from the looks of it, Karasuno doesn't seem to like them at all.

"Y/N, wake up, time to go," Daichi starts shaking me softly. I yawn while I sit up, stretching my arms. I look over to my clock to check what time it was.

"Daichi, it's 5 in the morning," I groan while falling back down to my bed.

He then yanks my blanket off me, making me fall off the bed. "You're coming to morning practice, we need your help in practice," he tells me.

"Did you really have to make me fall like that?" I send him a glare.

"Yes, cause I know you're not a morning practice. Now get ready, I made breakfast for you and Suga already."

"Suga?"

"Hey, Y/N-chan!!!!" Suga pops out from the entrance of my bedroom door.

"How do you guys have the energy to wake up so early?" I groan while looking for my uniform.

"We're just used to it I guess," Suga laughs.

"You have 15 minutes to be ready," Daichi tells me as he walks out of my room and heads downstairs. UGHHH sometimes having a brother that acts like a dad is annoying.

I begin to take my shirt off and listen to a small slap coming from across the room. I turn around to see Suga covering his eyes with both his hands and a blush covering his cheeks. "I'm not looking! I swear!"

"Shit. I'm sorry Suga-senpai for making you uncomfortable!" I quickly change into my uniform. I let out a small laugh and take his hands off his face. "I'm done now."

"Why did you do that for?" he pouts.

"I guess I kinda forgot you were there for a second and I thought you left with Daichi" I rub the back of my neck. "Now come one, before Daichi starts lecturing us."