𝟭𝟯. 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Semi~senpai," I say making him instantly flustered. "Please repeat what you said."

"I didn't say anything," he hides his blush with his hand. "And don't call me that!"

"But you look so cute when I do," I poke his cheek. "Now please tell me what you said Semi~senpai."

"I-I said lucky the-" He then gets cut off when the gym doors were slammed open.

I instantly stand up and get as far as I can from Semi in order to avoid getting in trouble with Daichi

I instantly stand up and get as far as I can from Semi in order to avoid getting in trouble with Daichi. "In the bus," Ukai demands. One by one, the volleyball team came out of the gym with red marks covering them from the hits they took.

Surprisingly, Daichi passed me, too mad about the fight to care about what I was doing outside. They followed Ukai's orders and started heading towards the bus at the entrance of the school. Yachi came out of the gym right after, shocked and eyes wide opened about what just went down.

I took a quick look inside the gym and instantly made eye contact with the middle blocker who threw the ball at Daichi. Personally, I would have run over and high-fived him but he looked too furious to be approached.

"You should go," Semi speaks up. "I don't want them insulting you since you're from Karasuno."

"Yeah," I sigh. "Bye Semi~senpai."

"Bye Y/N," he waves. "And don't call me that!"

"Oh wait! Before I go," I take out his jacket from my bag and hand it to him. "Your jacket."

"I told you to keep it," he says.

"You sure?" he nods his head. "Thank you Semi~senpai!"

"Stop that! Now go before you get in trouble," he shoos me off.

I giggle at his flustered state and run towards the bus. Once I got on, I instantly felt the tension filling the air. Takeda must have scolded all of them already, he gets pretty scary when he's disappointed.