𝟭𝟰. 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"I just enjoy hanging out with you," he mutters but I clearly heard him.

"It's going to be harder now," I sigh. "That little fight between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno is making it more difficult."

"I don't understand why they're at each other's throats all the time," Semi says as he shakes his head in disapproval.

"Just because our friends don't get along. it doesn't mean we can't right?"

"Right. I still want to see you."

"Awwwwwww," Y/N puts her hands over her heart dramatically

"Awwwwwww," Y/N puts her hands over her heart dramatically. "Semisemi you might make me fall for you hard."

"Semisemi?"

"That redhead from your team calls you Semisemi. It's cute," she smiles.

"It's annoying," Semi mutters. "But I guess when you call me that, it's kinda cute."

Semi muttered the last part so low that Y/N didn't hear what he said. "You want to go inside Semi-senpai?" Y/N points to the inside of the guitar shop.

"I thought you were going to call me Semisemi," Semi says as he begins walking to the door of the guitar shop.

"I'll vary between Semi-senpai and Semisemi," Y/N giggles. Semi playfully rolled his eyes as they enter the guitar shop. "Since I decided what to play last time, you get to choose the song of the night Semisemi."

"What if you don't know it?"

"I could search up the tabs," Y/N shrugs as she takes a guitar down from the wall. "So pretty."

"It fits you," Semi speaks up as he sees the girl fascinated by the Vintage Gibson Les Paul Standard guitar.

"You really think so?" Semi nods. "I've wanted this guitar for a while but it costs a ton!"

"Really? How much?"

"675000 yen," Y/N groaned. "Daichi would kill me if I ever bought it."

"Damn that's a lot. But why would your brother 'kill you'?"