𝟭𝟭. 𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗦

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Wait a minute-"

"Are you-"

"You're from Karasuno?!"

"And you're from Shiratorizawa?!"

Semi was from Shiratorizawa?! And even worse, he was part of Shiratorizawa's volleyball team, making him a rival to my closest friends. What luck I have.

"I didn't know you attended Karasuno," Semi looks at the colors of her cheerleading uniform

"Semi I-"

"Y/N!!!" Daichi calls from the other side of the gym, interrupting Y/N for like the 100th time.

"Is that your overprotective brother?" Semi whisper laughs.

"Yes," Y/N groans as she rolls her eyes. "I'm coming Daichi." Y/N gives Semi a small wave as she runs back to the other side of the gym with the towels that Yachi asked her for. Y/N could already feel Daichi's glare as she gave the towels to her kouhai.

"Why were you talking to him?"

"Oh, my Asahi. Are you seriously doing this right now?"

"Of course I am," Daichi crosses his arms. "Why were you talking to him?" At this point, both Y/N and Daichi were about to be at each other's throats. The tension between the two filled the gym which scared some bystanders that were near them.

"Daichi," Suga places a hand on his shoulder in order to calm him down. "You deal with the team right now, they need to talk about the practice match. And I will deal with Y/N-chan okay?"

"Fine," Daichi hesitantly sighs. He then walks back to where the team was and gives them a speech before the practice match started.

"Thank you Suga-senpai," Y/N smiles at him, making him flustered.

"O-Of course," he grins. "I am curious though."

"Hm? About what?"

"What were you talking to him about?"