𝟭𝟬. 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Karasuno is going down tomorrow," Reon tells me. "Everyone seems to have beef with someone on their team, what about you Semi?"

"I'm not really sure if I have beef with anyone," I respond. "Tendou, Ushijima, and Shirabu are the ones that really want to beat them though."

"Yeah," he sighs. "Well, we should rest up then." I turn off my lamp and get in my blankets. I couldn't fall asleep since all I would think about was Y/N.

I like her a lot but I'm not sure how she feels about me. She seems to flirt with me but I'm not really sure if it's because she likes me. I haven't felt this much of a connection with anyone before.

 I haven't felt this much of a connection with anyone before

[ Y/N'S POV ]

"Wow, you friend-zoned him?"

"I feel bad as it is Ryu. What was I supposed to do? Keep leading him on just to keep him happy for a small moment and then break his heart?"

"True, true. So you're not coming to today's practice match?"

"Daichi told me not to. You guys are going to their school right?"

"Right. Why?"

"No reason," I look away while Tanaka looks at me suspiciously.

"What are you planning to do Y/N?"

"Oh nothing," I smile at him. "Now let's shut up before the teacher scolds us again and separates us." He shrugs it off and directs his attention back to the lecture. I was planning something but I knew Tanaka would tell Noya if I told him and my surprise would get ruined since those two won't shut their mouths.

[ 7 HOURS AFTER]

"Now let's see. If I was Daichi where would I hide it," I look around his room. His closet. I open up the closet and look around, throwing some clothes out. My eyes finally fall on the familiar bag that Noya had before Daichi took it away from him.