𝟭𝟴. 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗦

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"They better not make my ears bleed," Semi jokes. Y/N could have burst of happiness and gratitude at how Semi agreed to hear her songs without hesitation. Semi grabs her hand which causes Y/N's eyes to widen and tilt her head in confusion.

"Come with me," Semi tells her.

"Where are we going?"

"Someplace where we could be alone and hear your songs in peace," Semi smiles. "Trust me."

"Semi-senpai," Y/N places her hands on his that were currently covering her eyes

"Semi-senpai," Y/N places her hands on his that were currently covering her eyes. "Can I see now?"

"Not yet," Semi tells her as he helps her climb up a hill. Once reaching the top, Semi made sure that she got the best view once he told her to open her eyes. "Okay now." Y/N's eyes glimmered once she had open them and looked at her surroundings in silence for a while before she turned to Semi smiled.

"It's beautiful. The flowers on top of this hill are very lovely, the fresh air isn't so bad too. Plus, the houses look so cute and small down there," she tells him and Semi instantly knew that she enjoyed the view.

"I know," he nods. "Now look up." Y/N tilted her head before turning her gaze to the night sky full of stars. Her eyes gleamed in awe and Semi chuckled at her expression. He made sure that there weren't any rocks before sitting down and then started to pat the empty space by his side.

"Come here," he told her. She gave him a small smile before doing so and taking out her phone with the earphones plugged in at the same time.

"Ready?" She holds out the earbuds for him to grab, Semi gave her a nod as he took it from her hand and placed it in his ears. She pressed the play button and sweet strums could be heard. Semi looked up at the starry sky as he heard the beautiful melody play while Y/N scanned his face for any confirmation if he liked it or not.

A smile soon rose in Semi's face as he heard Y/N's voice. He swore that he was listening to a professional sing like an angel. She hit every note perfectly and the guitar being played in the background made it even more enjoyable.