𝟬𝟯. 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Need some help?"

I turn around and see Suga already changed into his uniform. "Yes please," I smile. He begins to push me further down to deepen my stretch.

"You're amazing you know?"

"Thank you, Suga-senpai."

"Y/N-chan, can I take you out for a coffee later on today?" he asks. Did he just ask me out on a date?!

"HE DID WHAT?!" Tanaka yells and I instantly cover his mouth

"Shut up! Do you want the whole class to know?" I hiss at him.

"You're right, you're right. So Suga huh?" he starts wiggling his eyebrows while giving me a smirk.

"I don't know," I sigh.

"Here we go," he mutters.

"Suga-senpai is a nice guy and all, but..."

"But you want your first to be the right one. You want someone that you instantly connect with and won't waste any time with," Tanaka continues for me.

"How did you-"

"Know? Cause that is all you only say when a boy shows interest in you Y/N," he sighs. "Look I know that you want the perfect first boyfriend but Suga isn't a bad guy and you know that."

"Yeah, that's why I said yes to him."

"You said yes?" he looks at me stunned.

"Yes but I don't see him in that way," I respond.

"Please don't lead him on Y/N. I don't want to see Suga heartbroken."

"I know, I don't want to break his heart as well. So that's why I also told him that we will go as friends and not jump into a date instantly."

"Uh-huh, that's what they all say. Next thing you know they're breaking the bed and mini versions of them start running around the house the next year."