𝟬𝟱. 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Let me walk you. It's too dark for a pretty girl like you to walk alone," he tells me. I instantly blush at the fact that he called me pretty and turn my head away to hide it from his view.

"I could walk alone, my house isn't that far," I mutter. Inside, I was happy that he wanted to walk me home and was internally screaming that a cute boy like him offered, but I didn't want to cause him any trouble.

"If it's not that far then it won't take long, so I'm walking you home. I won't take no for an answer," he gives me a warm smile. "Plus, I get to talk to you for a little longer."

"You're really persistent aren't you?" I laugh

"Well you caught my interest, I never seen anyone play the guitar as well as you did." We begin walking in the direction of my house.

"That back there? It wasn't really my best," I rub the nape of my neck nervously. I was used to getting compliments about my looks but never about my talent for the guitar.

"Wasn't your best? I was in awe," he looks at me with a smile forming in the corner of his lips.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, do you not?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Well no. Not many heard me play or showed any interest in my talent for it."

"Ah, I get what you mean. Not many heard me play as well. My friends always talk about different subjects and well, I never really get the chance to talk about my love for music."

"Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way," I say, instantly regretting it. "No offense or anything! It's not that I don't feel bad for you or anything!" Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

"Non-taken," he laughs at my sudden change of tone.

A cold breeze then suddenly passes us, making me get goosebumps. I really wished I had brought a sweater with me. I then noticed the messy ash blond-haired boy take his jacket off and my eyes fall on his arms. Shit, he has some nice muscles. My thoughts quickly get interrupted once I see him staring at me. "H-here put on my jacket, you seem cold," he hands me his jacket and he was suddenly blushing.