𝟭𝟮. 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

The whistle blew, indicating the next match was starting in less than a minute. "Suga," Daichi calls.

"Yes?"

"Play the next set," Daichi instructs. Suga nods as Kageyama comes walking towards the bench.

"Good luck Suga-senpai," Y/N gives him thumbs up. She was happy for Suga since their last conversation was about him wanting to play more in matches.

Suga grabs her hand, pulls her closer to him, and whispers in her ear, "I'll try my best for you. So that way you only pay attention to me."

Woah, I did not expect Suga to do that

Woah, I did not expect Suga to do that. He never really hit me as the type to be so hungry for attention. I guess I wasn't the only one who was surprised by his actions. "You sure that Sugawara-senpai and you aren't dating?" I turn to Kageyama and shake my head rapidly. "Didn't Noya-senpai say something about someone going on a date?"

"Sugawara-senpai and I just hanged out as friends and nothing else," I tell him.

"Do you like Sugawara-senpai?" Yachi asks.

"I like him as a friend," I respond.

"Suga seems to like you more than just a friend," Yamaguchi comments. What is it with them being so interested in my relationship with Suga all of a sudden.

"Stop being nosy my little kouhai's," I smile. "We should put our focus on cheering our team instead of my relationship with Suga-senpai." They all look at each other for a second before nodding their heads and turn their attention back to the game.

I turn my attention back to the game as well but after a few seconds, my eyes fall on Semi again. He was so into the game and maintained focused which made me admire him even more. It was his time to serve again. Before he did, he glanced at me and a small curve appeared on his lips. I smiled back at him and he then went for a jump serve.

His shirt lifted a bit as he jumped which made me blush. I swore I could have fainted right there if it lifted up even more.

It was then received by Noya, Suga set it for Asahi who then spiked the ball. But it was completely blocked by their middle blocker. I could see the boy's smiles turn into frowns knowing that it would be difficult to get past the 'guess monster'.