Part 3

After his statement, J directed me to follow Frost. Frost escorted me down to the dressing rooms so I could grab my things. I quickly changed back into my clothes and then he led me outside where a line of black SUV's and Joker's infamous metallic purple Lamborghini were parked. I looked around, shivering from the cold. The party had pretty much ended once I had stabbed Johnathan so the boss was leaving.

"Boss wants you with him." Frost said, jutting his chin to the Lamborghini.

I turned to him a confused look.

"Um isn't Harley riding with him?" I asked.

Frost shrugged, "I'm just relaying the message."

I nodded and slowly walked towards the car. I steeled myself and opened the passenger door and peered inside. Harley was sitting in the passenger seat nervously while Joker was behind the wheel with a maniacal grin. I looked at him and cocked a brow.

"You wanted me boss?"

He made a frustrated noise, "Yes, now get in the car."

"Am I supposed to sit on Harley? You have no back seat." I pointed out.

He waved his hand, "You can both fit on the seat," he turned his gaze to Harley, "scoot over." He demanded.

She hurried to comply and I slid into the seat next to her. I shoved my bag behind the seat and closed the door behind me. The door was barely closed before Joker took off at a breakneck speed, pealing out of the alley. I let out a string of curse words in surprise making the Joker cackle. I turned my gaze to Harley and glared. She shrunk away from me and mouthed 'sorry'. I let my frustration flow through me and boil over. She had done something and I wanted to know what.

"Harleen you better tell me exactly what you did or so help me I will dye your hair orange." I said, pointing an accusing finger at her.

She held her hands up in defense, "I didn't think this would happen! I just wanted to play a joke and get a few jibes in!"

"My my it seems I've been left in the dark," Joker growled, "you know I don't like that."

Harley hastily explained, "Blaire is one of the regular dancers at the club that I talk to a lot. I thought it'd be funny to make her dance for you a couple times since she'd never met you! When you started asking about her I figured I'd get her to dance at the party so you could look up close!"

Joker cracked his neck, still speeding through the streets. He took his eyes off the road to stare at me with his ice blue eyes. I tried to keep eye contact while keeping an eye on the road out of the corner of my eye.

"And what was your up close first impression?" he purred.

Keeping eye contact I replied,

"I've never seen a sexier, more dangerous man, than you."

He cackled and returned his eyes to the road,

"Yea I think I'm keeping you princess." he said.

I glanced at Harley and she cast me a helpless look. Great. Even she didn't know what was going on. I guess no one can really knows whats going on with the Joker anyway. I sighed and leaned back in the seat as best I could, just watching the city go by till we arrived at what looked like a warehouse.

Yea he lied. I'm definitely dying right now.

Two of Joker's men opened one of the large garage doors and as we drove forward into the warehouse my jaw dropped. The garage door opened to reveal a large ramp that ended up leading to an underground parking garage with several cars parked inside. Joker swiftly opened his door and exited the car. I sensed he wanted us to follow him so I quickly grabbed my bag and exited the car followed by Harley. We all entered an elevator that took us up to what looked like a penthouse. Joker never broke his stride as we hurried to follow him to where ever we were headed.